Thread: Faced my fears tonight

Faced my fears tonight

I faced my fears tonight,met up with a couple bullies that bullied me back in middle school.They teased and picked on me for me being who I am being a crossdresser.It was terrible,the name calling and all they got was a slap on the wrist by the principal.Mom was mad and their parents were great about the punishment they got.Fortunatly they moved away when I was in the 7th grade.Found out they felt terrible for what they did to me.A good friend of mine encountered them recently and told me they wanted to see me.Met at the school parking lot and they were surprised I changed telling them I go by Cassie now.Looked at me and said they regretted what they did to me and wanted to say something.I faced them and was amazed they changed big time seeing I am completely happy as a fulltime crossdresser.Tearing up they apologized to me for what they put me through looking at me and it bit them in the butt at the end.It also haunted them as well through the years.I teared up and told them apology accepted.I saw they learned a very good lesson and ment to change their ways.It was a great feeling inside the hatchet has been buried.Called my mom on this and she was glad to hear this.Wife saw I was happy too when I came home.

way to go ,, great it end well

Class: Amazing after all the years. You are very fortunate to have that type of closure to a period in your, and their, lives that was traumatic for all. If more had the conscience that those two have, the world would be a better place. Very happy for you.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Be all the woman that you can be!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    . . . and now, On With The Show!

Cassie,
    I feel it also made you stronger inside.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

A very tough situation with a good outcome for all

Platinum Member
    Hi Cass , Sounds like you were the Bigger person in the End,

I was bullied in Jr Hi, I was the little Fat kid, By Hi School all that went away and life was great.

>>>>>>>>>>Orchid**00**
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Banned Read only
    Cass,
    I'm so glad you were able to lay those old fears to rest , for some school years are full of bad memories .

I had a problem with school bullies but found they did back off if you could find the courage to face them . I'm more open minded about them now , sometimes they have been the victim and turn the aggressor on others . Meeting them as adults is sometimes quite revealing , they did feel bad about their actions .

Cassie, it is wonderful that you had the opportunity to resolve that issue in such a grand way. You must feel really liberated.

What a great story and props to those who saw the error of their ways and apologized. I too was bullied for being feminine and hanging around the girls all the time.

Nice story in the end. I am glad it went well. I am not sure I could be as forgiving as you, but in the end I guess that is part of the healing process. It is good to know that some people mature and realize the errors they have made in the past and seek to correct things.

Thanks for sharing your story.

Sandi

I feel a lot stronger and glad they learned their lesson

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    And, u hadn't seen these guys in 30 years, Cassie? What an amazing story!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Banned Read only
    Imagine, all of you living in each other's heads rent-free all these years!

Glad you were able to put that part of growing up to rest Cass.A lot of us growing up and even as adults will go to extremes to prove how macho we are just to avoid such treatment.I admire anyone with the courage to be their true selves.
    If I knew where it was going to take me I probably would have put my mother's panties back.

Great story Cass so glade your happy.

What a wonderful story, Cassie! All the more heartwarming because I wouldn't have expected it. Children, to be sure, can be crude and cruel to one another, largely out of ignorance and immaturity. Still, when they grow up it's more usual to shake off the memory of those past behaviors and think nothing more of them. It's remarkable and praiseworthy that these two guys would have such an attack of conscience and a wish to remedy their sins of the past. A great story anyway, and with much hope for the future. I'm happy for all of you, and thank you for telling it.

Cass42, you've got more class than I would have had.

I have written-off the bullies from my school years, but if they decided to contact me to apologize, I think my response would be something like "No thanks. You've done enough harm. No way am I giving you another shot at me."

Do I carry a grudge? No. I just have no time or energy to waste on them.
    They can live their lives. They can regret (or not) what they've done.
    I'm not going to tell them "it's OK" what they did, or that I give them some form of absolution (forgiveness) for their deeds.
    It wasn't, and I don't.

I also don't let it bother me. It's the past. I've released it. I've moved on. 'nuff said.

I NEVER go bare-legged! Kimberly A.'s Avatar
    Wow Cass, that's awesome, good for you for being able to face those guys! I am sorry to hear that they tormented you in school, but I am glad that after all those years, they saw the error of their ways and they apologized to you..... We all know that in school, boys will be boys and well, girls will be girls..... Kids will be kids. LOL My point is, all of the little cliques and buddies will form at school, the popular kids will mostly hang out with the other popular ones, the un-popular ones will stick with their own, usually. And of course, the popular and often rich ones will stick together, gang up on the kids that they don't like for whatever reason, make fun of and torment them to seemingly no end..... I've been on the recieving end of that myself. Shucks, even some adults will do that crap too, especially online, I've seen it over and over.

When I was in school, I was bullied and made fun of a LOT because I wasn't rich, popular or the best-looking guy in school. I got made fun of for being "gay", called all of the derogatory terms as well and although I'm not gay, never have been, I've always acted a bit feminine..... I guess that's why they made fun of me for being "gay". I graduated high school in 2003 and back when I was in school, (as I'm sure most others here), LGBTQ wasn't nearly as accepted as it is now. And it wasn't until way after I graduated high school, got my own computer and started spending a lot of time online that I ever heard of LGBTQ...... Anyway, I'm rambling and went way off-topic here, I apologize for that. LOL

But anyway Cass, I'm glad you are past all of that now.
    My YouTube channel: Kimberly A.

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    That's a very long time to wait for a resolution and some of us would allow that fear to run our lives. I'm proud of you for not letting that happen! It's always nice to see people can grow out of their own insecurities that lead them to be bullies, so congratulations to your old antagonists for growing into humans at last.
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

Cass, So many of us were bullied back when we were just growing up, I was, but we make it through it. I give you a lot of credit for dealing with this the way you did.
    Crissy

Cass, Such a great story.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".