I faced my fears tonight,met up with a couple bullies that bullied me back in middle school.They teased and picked on me for me being who I am being a crossdresser.It was terrible,the name calling and all they got was a slap on the wrist by the principal.Mom was mad and their parents were great about the punishment they got.Fortunatly they moved away when I was in the 7th grade.Found out they felt terrible for what they did to me.A good friend of mine encountered them recently and told me they wanted to see me.Met at the school parking lot and they were surprised I changed telling them I go by Cassie now.Looked at me and said they regretted what they did to me and wanted to say something.I faced them and was amazed they changed big time seeing I am completely happy as a fulltime crossdresser.Tearing up they apologized to me for what they put me through looking at me and it bit them in the butt at the end.It also haunted them as well through the years.I teared up and told them apology accepted.I saw they learned a very good lesson and ment to change their ways.It was a great feeling inside the hatchet has been buried.Called my mom on this and she was glad to hear this.Wife saw I was happy too when I came home.