Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Outside

Dear Jen,

Long ago I learn that fear is the child of ignorance.

I explain myself because many people get the word ignorance as an insult.

We all ignore what the future will bring. We can do plans, dream or fear about the future but we don't know what will happen. We can predict the daily future will repeat as it has been happening but to change any important element in the scenario creates a bigger uncertainty and for many is a cause of fear and all the feelings you can imagine.

To go out dressed as a woman change completely our scenario and our instinct of survival makes fear it but those are just instincts. We can carefully plan, as thieves planning an assault to a bank all the possibilities, that will give us some "knowledge" in the future.

Applying the last, you have yo thing when and where you will go dressed. That attire yours is ok if you go to the office on a weekday, or your a business woman, what in the area I live I'd not common and you would call the attention. That's a very important point. In the first outs you don't want to call the attention but just fit in the multitude to "learn" what happen, so stop being ignorant of what's going on when you are like a woman. May be just some jeans and a normal blouse or tee would be better but remember that's my appreciation of your enviroment..

Go out as a male in a day like when you plan to go in femme, to the place where and see what women oof your age dress.

Finally just going out will teach you, believe me, that nothing will happen. Today so many people know something about transpeople but just try to blen with them.

Knowledge will kill the ignorance and she will have no kids.

Mho.

Devi
    HRT 042018; Full time 032019
    Orchiectomy 062020; gender& name legal changed 102020
    Electrolysis face begins 082019, in genitals for GCS 062021
    Breast augmentation surgery 012022
    GCS 072022; BBL 022023; GCS revision 04203;END TRANSITION

In your photo, I see a strikingly good looking woman dressed for a job in a office where big money is in action.
    It is not the "Stay at home mom with kids" or "I am off duty from my office" look.
    Now many women wear blue jeans, or leggings, and a pull over causal top.
    For this look, look around and see what other women are wearing.
    When I dress to go out, I too, tend to like to dress up too.
    I am not into the "everyday" look. I know I can not pass so I don't even try.
    Yesterday I too looked around and saw only one woman wearing a top and skirt. Also all were wearing sneakers, deck shoes, or sandals. and minimal makeup. The days of "Dressing to the nines" for shopping are long gone down here in my area (Urban South-East USA).
    But I still love your look.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

First of all, you look great. But remember, it's more than looks. Acting like a woman is important too. I mean how you walk, how you sit, mannerisms, etc.

I've seen some very attractive crossdresssers give it all away by not paying attention to details.

I'm right there with you! I haven't been out in public yet and have only driven around to and from makeovers. But that is going to change very soon. Just being on this forum has given me the confidence to make the next step, so I would definitely listen to the great people here as they know their stuff through experience. And whatever you do, don't feel like you're alone because there's probably hundreds or thousands of people trying to take that step as well.