Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Exploding boob

Exploding boob

I know the COVID thing has been bad for many and I feel for my Sisters who are trapped into no dressing. Although this may be a bit long i hope it brings a smile to your face.

For me being confined to our appartment with my wife has not been bad since she is supportive of my dressing. So yesterday morning had an accident of sorts, no injury. After breakfast i changed out of my silky pajamas into my cloths for the day, sheer thigh thighs with matching garter, panties C cup bra with water balloons and camisole, black flats, Arizona highwaist boot cut Jean's and long sleeve blouse with multiple shades of light pink plaid button down shirt.
    I dont wear wigs or makeup. So sat on sofa with wife at other end me reading a book and sipping a cup of coffee. Wife was watching TV and said Sidney one of you favorite game shows is coming on. So I put my book down and adjust the way I was sitting to watch the show. Picked up my coffee cup and my fake right boob shifted. I reached with my left hand thru the top of my shirt to readjust it when my long fingernail caught on it and it burst. Water from chest height down in my crotch and onto couch cushion. Startled I jumped cussing and now coffee all over me. I jump up and run to my bathroom to get some thick bath towels to clean up the mess. Wife just figured out what happened and is bent over laughing, I'm mean belly hurting laughing. So I clean up my mess. Every time she stops laughing I can see her body start to move and she breaks out into another fit of laughter. I'm soaking wet and she gets me laughing and she says pointing you are a cyclops, one boob. I finish cleaning up and go to shower and change cloths.

When I'm getting ready to get dressed again I pick out another pair of Arazonia boot cut Jean's matching pair of light blue panties, unlined bralette and camisole with a snug New Orleans Saints tshirt and my natural medium B cup boobs. I walk into the living room and my wife is on her knees with more towels soaking up what water I missed on the rug. She looks up and tries to hold it up but starts her belly laugh and rolls onto her side and starts cussing and laughing at the same time, she had rolled onto the wet area and her shorts and blouse were now wet. Meanwhile I'm looking up and down my body, zippers up, still tucked and i say what are you laughing at. She points to me trying to talk but cant stop laughing. Now I'm laughing again. Finally she points to me and says, you came out here this morning dressed nice with two nice boobs, she starts laughing, and then you explodes all over the place. Then your standing there all wet with one boob. You change and come out with tiny boobs. She say laughing again FASTEST BREAST REDUCTION I'VE EVER SEEN she says and goes into hysterical laughter again. I sit down, start shaking my head and chuckling . I gotta love that woman.

Sydney, when I used water boobs I always doubled the envelop. It saved my bacon a few times, especially when I used low quality materials. I did this since an accident I had while leaning over a bed. The boob rolled then escaped and the soft hit on the mattress was enough to make it explode due to some weakness in the rubber. It was evening, and despite long attempts at fixing this with a hairdryer I learned the hard way that when you have made your (wet) bed, you have to lie in it...

LOL, I'll have double balloons from now on.

Platinum Member
    I'd laugh my butt off too. Your nails were either too sharp or you stretched the balloon too much. I use 10" party balloons from Wal-Mart that have a lot of extra room. Ten inch balloons fully filled would give anyone some serious boobs. Sometimes even when I am trying to pop them with the point of a knife the balloons do not pop unless seriously jabbed.

Funny stuff!

The balloons you use must be of questionable quality. I wear water balloons and long fingernails often and never worry about a puncture, and i am not very careful. Even when i want to toss a pair of balloon forms I have gotten quite rough with them and never had one rupture like that. I have taken something sharp and poked a hole and they still don't "explode". I have taken two finger, shoved them in the hole and pulled hard to try rip the balloon and most times they will not rip.

I buy my balloons from Party City, or Qualatex brand on Amazon.

Sidney,

That is a pretty funny story. I know others have had good success with water balloons, but I would hate having something like that happen in a restaurant , etc. I just can not see how water balloons can match the shape of forms, even though the movement may be kind of nice. I will stick with silicone : )

Sandi

I like th fact that you can both joke about silly mishaps such as you have had. ☺☺☺
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I have been using balloons for years and until yesterday I ha e NEVER had a problem. I made the mistake of buying a different brand. I have gone back to old brand but will double my boobs up from now on. My wife tell me they look natural. I thing they form to the shape of the bra because does appear a little different depending if I'm wearing an under wire or wire free bra.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I've been using 99 Cents store balloons for 25 years. Always double them up.

Not only have I never had a failure? I used to leave them in the shower for possible re use. Some stayed intact there for over a month!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I used to also wrap them in a thin sock for protection. When I had the opportunity to dress for a few days in a row, I would keep them and reheat them in the microwave oven before reusing (because these things can freeze your skin when at room temperature!).

I never used balloons (too thick to my taste) but condoms and even latex gloves (less expensive). I'm sure everyone knows that the knot doubles as a nice fake nipple

And now my wife will be reading that
    Last edited by DianeT; 03-31-2021 at 12:29 PM.

Sidney,
    This thread gave me the laugh that I needed for the day! Thanks for sharing.

This should serve as a warning regarding all the remaining unexploded boobs that still remain dotted around the planet. They can turn up anywhere but typically in drawers, attics, basements and storage lockers. If you should encounter one, call your local authority to have it dealt with in a safe and professional manner

Banned Read only
    Sydney,
    I'm surprised you had this accident , the great thing is your wife was so lovely with her attitude , you're so lucky .

I found right from the start that a single layer just didn't work , even with the small quantity of water I add the two layers felt very realistic and I've never had one burst on me , my last set lasted three years and even then it was hard to puncture them with scissors .

The last time I went to buy some replacement balloons the SA said all her balloons are now biodegadeable , so I had to explain to her what I used them for , she couldn't give me a definite answer how long they would last apart from she showed me some ballons she'd filled with water to act as weights , she said she's been using that set for a year and then kept squeezing them saying WOW they feel great for my intended purpose !

I always wear underwired bras , they do keep a better shape for me .
    Last edited by Teresa; 03-31-2021 at 06:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    I've been using 99 Cents store balloons for 25 years. Always double them up.

Not only have I never had a failure? I used to leave them in the shower for possible re use. Some stayed intact there for over a month!
    I have balloon forms that are going on three years old!

Aspiring Member
    Glad you have such an accepting wife with a good sense of humor. Time to buy some good silicone breast forms.

OK, in original post I said my normal brand of balloons were unavailable so I bough what was there. Lesson learned. The brand I normally by have been purchased not. They have lasted over a year for me. Now I am doubelingbthose up. The post was more about the humor of the situation. I've learned my lesson on cheap balloons and now have a large stockpile.🙂

Banned Read only
    Sidney,
    It was a fun story many thanks for that . As for what you choose to use as forms , it really doesn't matter , balloons work for you as they work for me . I tried various silicon forms and hated them , they didn't work as well for me , why other people have a problem with that I can't say .

Thank you for this uplifting story, laughed all the way through it

Platinum Member
    Hi Sidney , ROTF, LMAO ! >Orchid**oo**
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Sidney I loved your story. Mostly because you and your wife make the effort to enjoy the humor in this desire. I believe being able to laugh at yourself is a sign of real security. Your wife sounds wonderful. Thanks for sharing your mishap.

You are not alone in the crossdressing series "This happened to me". Mine was walking around my ranch doing chores and feeding horses only to find one of my small silicone breast enhancers had fallen out of my bra. This happened during my DADT days and I spent all afternoon retracing every step I had made searching for it. Finally found it where I had lost it buried in the hay stack. Least the dog didn't chew it up.
    Teri Ray Rural Idaho Girl.

And my mind keeps going to the "Will & Grace" episode where Grace wears a water bra to impress an old boy friend. She starts leaking through pinholes and Will hugs her to absorb the spurts of water.

It's on you tube somewhere.
    Last edited by Sometimes Steffi; 04-01-2021 at 03:59 PM.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

I loved your story thank you for sharing.

Thanks for providing my morning chuckle Sidney, cute story. Kudos to you and your wife for taking it so well. I won't even think about what my wife would have said or done had that happened in our home. She can handle seeing me dressed, but water all over the carpet and couch, not to mention spilled coffee, would have put her right over the edge.

Karen

Hi Sidney, Thank you for sharing your very funny and loving story. Note to self, don't buy balloons at the dollar store!

Sidney,

Great story, well told. Fantastic that you and your wife can enjoy the humor in the situation. Mine would have been all 20/20 hindsight and blame game.
    I'll take your mishap as a cautionary tale in case I ever try water balloon boobage.

Thanks for the laughs!