I know the COVID thing has been bad for many and I feel for my Sisters who are trapped into no dressing. Although this may be a bit long i hope it brings a smile to your face.

For me being confined to our appartment with my wife has not been bad since she is supportive of my dressing. So yesterday morning had an accident of sorts, no injury. After breakfast i changed out of my silky pajamas into my cloths for the day, sheer thigh thighs with matching garter, panties C cup bra with water balloons and camisole, black flats, Arizona highwaist boot cut Jean's and long sleeve blouse with multiple shades of light pink plaid button down shirt.
I dont wear wigs or makeup. So sat on sofa with wife at other end me reading a book and sipping a cup of coffee. Wife was watching TV and said Sidney one of you favorite game shows is coming on. So I put my book down and adjust the way I was sitting to watch the show. Picked up my coffee cup and my fake right boob shifted. I reached with my left hand thru the top of my shirt to readjust it when my long fingernail caught on it and it burst. Water from chest height down in my crotch and onto couch cushion. Startled I jumped cussing and now coffee all over me. I jump up and run to my bathroom to get some thick bath towels to clean up the mess. Wife just figured out what happened and is bent over laughing, I'm mean belly hurting laughing. So I clean up my mess. Every time she stops laughing I can see her body start to move and she breaks out into another fit of laughter. I'm soaking wet and she gets me laughing and she says pointing you are a cyclops, one boob. I finish cleaning up and go to shower and change cloths.

When I'm getting ready to get dressed again I pick out another pair of Arazonia boot cut Jean's matching pair of light blue panties, unlined bralette and camisole with a snug New Orleans Saints tshirt and my natural medium B cup boobs. I walk into the living room and my wife is on her knees with more towels soaking up what water I missed on the rug. She looks up and tries to hold it up but starts her belly laugh and rolls onto her side and starts cussing and laughing at the same time, she had rolled onto the wet area and her shorts and blouse were now wet. Meanwhile I'm looking up and down my body, zippers up, still tucked and i say what are you laughing at. She points to me trying to talk but cant stop laughing. Now I'm laughing again. Finally she points to me and says, you came out here this morning dressed nice with two nice boobs, she starts laughing, and then you explodes all over the place. Then your standing there all wet with one boob. You change and come out with tiny boobs. She say laughing again FASTEST BREAST REDUCTION I'VE EVER SEEN she says and goes into hysterical laughter again. I sit down, start shaking my head and chuckling . I gotta love that woman.