Thread: Dreamt of You All

Dreamt of You All

Anyone know about dream analysis

Last night I dreamt that I was out, in drab, pretending to change a tire on my car. There were lots of construction trucks and workers around, and I remember thinking that the tire ruse would help me hide that I had a feminine side. I spotted a group of 5-6 of you ladies, meeting up outside at some random location. I actually recognized some of you from the forum pictures. One of you came over to say hi to me. When I mentioned I recognized her, and several others from the site, she got nervous and went back to join her group. I remember feeling sad that the group had to meet up where they, presumably, wouldn't be recognized. But, were...

Perhaps in my dream I was looking for some commonality, belonging, the comfort of being around like minded people.

Julie
    Last edited by Julie MA; 04-04-2021 at 06:37 AM.
    Inside my heart is breaking
    My make-up may be flaking
    But my smile still stays on

Julie, I agree with your assessment. I was actually thinking the same thing as I was reading.
    But in reality, you would have been welcomed into the group no matter how you were presenting. Because it's not about what you're wearing, but who you are.

Banned Read only
    What color was the car?
    Which tire were you changing?
    Did you hold the tire iron in your right hand or left hand?
    These things matter! 😂
    Dreams can mean anything and nothing. That's what makes them so fascinating. Thanks for sharing.

Julie,

I just want to know it I was in it, haha.

Actually be thankful you do not have my dreams. I probably have nightmares several times a week. Most just wake me up but my wife has to wake me up for others. Some are truly scary like plane crashes. I think one of the wackiest ones is that I dreamt my wife was keeping a baby T Rex in the basement chained up and it wanted to eat me. I told me wife either that thing goes or I go and she was saying- well let me think about it. I woke up quite mad. So be happy you don?t have mine. Haha.

Sandi

Hopefully one of them was not me.... do not think I have anything new I would like to be seen in out in public. Need to go shopping!

Sandi, While I don't always remember my dreams, I have had many crossdressing dreams. Though, never while I'm in drab.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

I have had dreams like that either I am dressed and people recognize me from some groupd or I am meeting some one dressed that I don't know The power of the brain can be pretty interesting in dreams. I studied it a bit years and years ago and still have no idea what it all means if anything, but it is interesting.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Sallee

The ladies I recognized in the dream were not specific, but I do remember that they represented people I knew from here.

The fear of being found out by the men in the dream was real.

Julie