So the other morning I was listening to a local rock station (Boston) that has a morning show from Michigan( probably Detroit) called Dave and Chuck the freak. They spoke that something that has come about that once again many clothing companies were trying to introduce skirts for men . That as a result of the pandemic, men realized how freeing a skirt was and because they were not under scrutiny of , well, everyone, working remotely, this was the direction many were going.
One statement that made me want to call in, but it was previously recorded from the day before , was when the host said ? no straight man wears skirts? WRONG! How close minded. Like nearly every other thing , there are people from all walks of life that enjoy things they are not ?supposed to?. Grandmothers that enjoy rap, women that enjoy hunting and fishing, motor sports , math and science, white people that love the blues , and yes, men that enjoy women?s clothing. I think Planet Fitness may have the right attitude, but should apply worldwide- judgment free zone. Think of where we could go and what we could do as a planet if we weren?t busy judging others because their beliefs don?t align with ours. -rant over