Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 47 -37 -45

With all the necessary bolt-on parts I'm 45-37-44.
    - Robin

Because life is too short not to.

It's ironic ... I finally found a group of guys I fit in with. Funny how they all enjoy being one of the girls.

Wife: Why do you fold your panties? Me: I don't like my panties in a wad!

Biggest majority of you are ok. My only hope is surgery to get my waist back to 28 again I was 38 28 34 but that was. I?ve got Crohn?s disease and have had surgery twice on my stomach. For all those that have seen the original movie ?Aliens? my belly looks like that guy right before his belly blew up. I have one softball size hernia and a baseball size one right under it. If only I can either find an attorney for mesh lawsuit or a md to fix them I?m stuck like this. A really good tight body shaper really helps though. Praying I can get it all fixed though. I believe last I checked I was 38-40-36 so going the wrong way on the waistline lol

Let me put it this way; I take fashion cues from Martha Stewart, because she is owning up to having an "apple" shape.
    I am a vessel of the goddess. Let me express my calling to a feminine life through nurturing love and relatedness.

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie47 View Post
    My band size for my bras is a 42. My waist is 38. My hips are 42. Not much of an hour glass figure. I think some of you are throwing out an incorrect number, i.e., measuring across the bust and not under the bust. Follow the directions for measuring as if you're a woman being measured for band and cup size.
    Actually, when measuring garments. The chest measurement is at the fullest point, so these girls are doing it correctly.

Reality Check
    Yes, it's "over the bust" when talking about a figure or measuring for clothes. That is what I meant, "over the bust".
    Krisi

40-34-39

Aspiring Member
    Pads and shape wear...47-38-46. A size US18. A buxom frau at Oktoberfest.
    In drab...43-37-37. Yup, no butt. I can put my pants on without opening the waist or unzipping them.
    In April, I am at my largest for the year. Garden season starts then. I will slim down with the manual labor, lots of digging.

37-28-36 (with cincher/padding). Very skinny in male mode. I've never had much in the way of chest or shoulders. Even after working out, I find pull-ups impossible. Most male clothes fit me horribly (I have to get them tailored).

5-8" and weight fluctuates around 145-150. Weight should honestly be higher, but I made some dietary changes in order to lose some a couple of years ago, and it kinda stuck.

Usually a size 8-10 fits pretty well, although bottoms are looser. Shoes are size 9.5

I've just realised that ive never really thought about this.. Honestly.
    Next time i dress i will find out!

I padded up tonight to check my measurements:
    41-33-44 / 5'11" & 175#

I'd like to drop 10 pounds and
    2 inches off my waist over the next
    6 months.

Sandy and I are near body doubles, we share stuff like proper girlfriends. However, she's done a better job of keeping off the covid weight. I've maintained my workout regimen but the otherwise sedentary lifestyle that comes with covid hermiting has added 5 or so unwanted pounds. So, yeah, I'd love to shed 10 pounds and 2 inches by the Fall. Hugs, Michelle

I think my "CHECK DIMENSIONS" light just came on on my dashboard

Oh to have figure like yours !!
    I started life a lost man now I am a found woman

36-30-36 naturally (no forms/padding) 5'7" 136 pounds

I?m about a 54? at least now that I got my S cups from Roanyer! Can?t find a bra to fit me anymore and I love being braless! 🔥

Banned Read only
    "Upstate" NY USA.... Site of the first crash of the "Vin Fiz"
    OK.....
    38 -30- 41 .......with no padding or cinching

38 is my bra band size but I wear a D cup bra which seems well proportioned to my body size.
    I'm about 135 lbs
    Last edited by Barbara Jo; 05-03-2021 at 07:29 AM.

38-34-38

5'9'' 160lbs Might be 165.......
    As many as 43 percent of all people with gender dysphoria attempt suicide in their lives. dont let yourself become part of that very tragic statistic.
    Balance-Dignity-Acceptance-Responsibility-

Dieting right now. Measurements currently are 38-42-36 want that 42 to slim down and I?ll be so happy.

I will never tell but the trend is progressively larger with each passing year. Darn!