As you might know, I have found the perfect combination, crossdressing and music. I am not a MIAD or a MIS, I am a man dressed as a rockchick (MDAARC). I especially like to play David Bowie-songs (aint that strange for a crossdresser?). But there is something, I like to share with you here. I never liked copying music. There must be a 100.000 guitarplayers in the world who can play the exact solo of Comfortably Numb. In my opinion, you should not try to copy great artists. Great artists like David Bowie and Roger Waters are pure and original. You can get inspired by them, and play their songs, but make your own version. With the songs of David Bowie there is one extra problem: his unique voice. Nobody can sing like David Bowie, so why bother to try. My Bowie-covers are a personal interpretation, and most of the times I use the original version more as an inspriration than as a model. Sometimes I even change chords. Nobody sounds like Bowie, but that does not mean we can not enjoy playing his songs. What do you think? Fiona de Wilde

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofqO0zM_JRI