Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Car

New Car

New Car time < what car do i buy ? How do the hell I patch in ?, what the hell would you buy as a girl, but really show what you reaaly wany ????

I like my Mustang convertible and they come in Pink with the Warriors in Pink package!
    Top down, tan cleavage in a sheer button down blouse, short pleated skirt showing peeks of the lace tops of my thigh high nylons, and shifting a six speed in high heels as my long hair flows in the wind....nothing like it!
    In England, that could be expensive. So, my Euro choices are....
    Fiat 500 The Gucci customized version why not!
    The Kia Picanto in pink, of course!
    Volkswagen Beetle in very pink with the headlight eyelash package, flower vase, and pink kitty floor matts!
    Candice Coleen Kowal ....all my friends call me Candy!

I usually drive a 5 sp BMW . I have a silver one now and will get another when it is time although I would like one in black but i is VERY HOT where I live . I have a 5sp Spyder as well that is also silver . Alot of cars in the states are automatic but I have driven a standard shift ( manual ) most of my adult life and I am used to it . I also get a large ins discount for that because most of the young people interested in stealing a car here cannot drive a manual transmission.
    Last edited by Dutchess; 04-06-2021 at 10:19 PM.
    IG : Knightress Oxide

"Patch in?" Sorry, Debs, I didn't get the significance of that. Anyway...

Not a truck, obviously. Too macho. Something small, fast, stylish, sporty, red... You may not need a big SUV. I like a stick shift, but that's up to you. Probably not a convertible. Fine for southern California with its dryish, equable climate. Not for the northwest UK. It's colder, and rains a lot. The coat of arms for the city of Manchester should feature "an Umbrella sable" instead of all those bees and antelopes and whatnot. And if you're in Cumbria, forget it. Oh, you might want to look at fuel economy though. Gas--oops, sorry, that's "petrol" to you--costs more on your side of the Pond. Since I don't know offhand what models are available in the UK, that's all that comes to mind at the moment.
    Last edited by char GG; 04-06-2021 at 10:31 PM. Reason: Per the rules, English only please

I am very happy with my Toyota Corolla Hybrid! Actual 50 MPG in town is nothing to sneeze at! I have a white one and a Hospice nurse here has a red one! She travels a good bit and claims 58-60 MPG! Keep your gas guzzlers and I will keep what I got! LOL Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

I really like my 2000 Mustang GT Coupe. Not to mention 2 BMW motorcycles

I would buy a pink Bugatti Veyron EB 16.4 Grand Sport ... 253 MPH.... to replace my Tacoma... Assuming I could come up with the $1.9 million....
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Karren H; 04-06-2021 at 11:52 PM.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Banned Read only
    Something electric:

Cheaper to drive
    Relaxing to drive
    Free to tax
    No polluting the planet

I used* to drive a Miata MX5 and got teased as "It's a girls car". I always answered back, Mebbe so, but it's hella fun! Have you driven one? And I'm secure in my sexuality, either way it swings.... Fun car and I miss it today,. I'd buy another one today!

* The car was lost in a collision with my son at the wheel returning home from college :-(

Wow, when you girls talk about accessorizing an outfit you don't kid around!

Debs, it depends on what type of car you like: large/small, sporty/economical....
    I drive delivery vans at work and also own a small motorhome, so by contrast i prefer my "regular use" car to be very small and practical, really economical, parks in the tiniest spaces. Preferably a nice bright colour. Something not at all macho....
    I would love something like those bubble-shaped Ford Ka that were really popular a few years back. (With a solid-convertible roof, if poss.)
    Gotta be manual transmission tho. I really don't like automatics, especially on the sporty country lanes out here on the marshes.

Quote Originally Posted by Dutchess View Post
    I also get a large ins discount for that because most of the young people interested in stealing a car here cannot drive a manual transmission.
    LOL. Another good reason for having a manual transmission car.
    "The only way is onward. There is no turning back."

Uhhh I want that car that Karen picked. Matches some shoes I have.
    Teri Ray Rural Idaho Girl.

I once, In real life, had the experience of walking out of Symphony Hall after a concert, with an attractive blonde on my arm, and into the largest limousine parked out front. If I were going to live my full on fantasy life as an elegant lady, It wouldn't matter so much the brand of car, but there definitely would be a driver involved. One wouldn't want to scuff those lovely Louboutins on a gas pedal. And worrying about parking arrangements is SO declasse....

A little closer to planet earth, I buy five year old Volvos and keep them for ten years, or until somebody smashes into them. My femme side wants a safe car.
    I am a vessel of the goddess. Let me express my calling to a feminine life through nurturing love and relatedness.

Right now I drive a black 370Z Nissan my wife bought me for my 72nd birthday. It's a beautiful car and so comfortable and fun to drive.

I drive 2012 yellow Mini Cooper have 53,000 miles on it but I ride my 2015 HD slim the most.

For decades I wanted a truck with a plow (or if being impractical, a dump truck with a plow). But there are no small cheap trucks anymore so I am perfectly fine with my hatch back. A boring white, why can't fun colors like purple be more available without a premium?

Banned Read only
    April,
    Like you I'll stick to my Volvo , my vehicle has always been bought for function rather than looks , an estate car ( station wagon ) has been my choice for years and it must also have a towing hook so I can hitch my trailer and and load up with firewood or fetch building materials .

Quote Originally Posted by Teri Ray View Post
    Uhhh I want that car that Karen picked. Matches some shoes I have.
    Maybe if we all go together we could afford the down payment? (Which is probably more than a Tesla Model S)
    Last edited by Karren H; 04-07-2021 at 04:14 PM.

A Mazda Miata (MX), Mini Cooper, or a Nissan Kicks...the ultimate chick-mobiles...

Ram 2500 Diesel is my calling. I haul too many trailers for a foo foo car.
    joank
    Southern California

How about this?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by AllieSF View Post
    How about this?
    Is yours? I really love it!

Ive got my Ford diesel dually for work and a Fiat for a run around toy, It's girlie with edge

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    We love our sports cars. The Mx5 is a hoot. Slower the a mower, but a hoot.

Albuquerque, NM (SE of there in mountain foothills)
    Had a Miata MX5 for several years, Fun to drive, but I agree about the power, passing on a 2 lane road was wishful thinking!

Followed that with an Infinity G37X coupe. Never wanted for power.

Now I drive a dull 4x4 SUV. V-8 power to tow, not really sporty, but quite practical.

I still long for a shooting brake/estate car... as in a sporty station wagon. I can just see many of us here driving such!