Vicky (#24) , you raise so many issues in your statement of your relationship. Everyone is going to die someday. I wonder what your wife is going to say IF your (and I mean the plural) secret gets out. I would hope your wife and my wife would say ask anyone if this new found knowledge has altered their perception of us. Would a wife get on the pity pot and cry "Woe is me?" Or would our wives come to our defense? I think your wife needs to be educated on what cross dressing is all about. Some on this site proclaim it is a "hobby." To me wearing the clothing and somewhat emulating a woman is NOT a hobby. A wife needs to understand that. That does not mean she is compelled to engage in it. You use the term "conservative" which indicates to me a person is not educated when it comes to transgender issues. For a wife to confront and accept some premises of transgender issues it can really rock her boat. I cannot raise religious issues on this site, but, it does come down to confronting some core beliefs.

If you're going to see a transgender therapist you should take your wife along.