Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What if you got a T* neighbor?

Lots of good, though provoking answers here. I guess after some consideration I'd treat them just like other neighbors. But first I'd make an effort to say hello and welcome to the neighborhood. Make them know that we are accepting people and that they don't have to be concerned about an adverse reaction from us.

As far as revealing my CDing, that would depend on how our interactions go over time.
    Jenn A --- nothing fancy, just me.

A few years ago, we found out that our new neighbors was a transman. We tried to be friendly but he was very stand-offish. He had an SO who was nice so we would have conversations with her. We didn't know about his trans status until his twin girls told us their dad used to be their mom.
    Last edited by char GG; 04-10-2021 at 01:37 PM.

Platinum Member
    Hi Sara Lin , I have an openly Gay next door and treat him like any of the other neighbors,

Live & Let Live, >Orchid**OO**
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

My neighbor who is involved with the community married a transgender woman. We met of course and now there is a hi how's it going thing going on. Pretty much like all the other neighbors. She is just another person who li es on my street really.

We have a married gay couple, males, down the street and you could not find nicer people.
    Crissy

I would torch their bushes and paint the garage door with gay symbols, and put up a 8 foot barbed wire fence with hunter killer mastiff bulldogs guarding my property and barking all night till they leave!
    OF Course Not....such a silly question!
    I would stay away but wave when I saw them...if they were open I would Welcome them and I would never be noisy.
    Neighbors need their space and gifting new neighbors with cookies, a cake, booze, can be overwhelming to them also...keep it simple and let them dictate how you respond.
    Now if they did what I wrote in the first place, well, you just got some bad neighbors.
    And that is what happened to a local friend of mine, new neighbors moved in and started demanding my friend put in a fence, quell his dogs, and called the cops on him for silly things...he moved and the people who bought his house moved 6 months later....it's still on the market.
    Sometimes getting neighbors is a crap shoot...you will never know who you get or how they will act, TG, Gay, Straight, or whatever.....
    Candice Coleen Kowal ....all my friends call me Candy!

Well I dress most of the time, so when I met our new neighbors they saw me in a dress and were still friendly. But I not that neighborly living in the country.