Thread: Overcoming Fears!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Overcoming Fears!

Well i did it!!! i went outside into the public eye!! Thank you all for helping me with self confidence and reminding me to take it one step at time.

The day started off with me jumping out of bed as soon as the wife left for work. I rushed into the bathroom took a shower, shaved myself and applied a little bit of makeup. Already knowing in my head what I wanted to wear I changed in to my outfit, looked at myself in the mirror and had to change the top to blend in with the crowd more easily. Taking a deep breathe I went out the door got into the pickup and took off towards town(which is a hour drive). First stop was the lingerie/sex store, walking in the lady gave me a complement right off the bat saying my hair was cute and that she liked it. After buying some lingerie I went to Walmart which seemed like a cake walk because NO ONE cared about me doing me!! I bought a bathing suit and some sandals to wear out sunbathing later at the house. Over all the trip was an amazing success and self confidence booster thank you gals for letting me ramble a bit about my experience and for all the good ideas to get over the fear of going out!! I'm officially addicted to it now!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images