Thread: It definitely gets easier

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

It definitely gets easier

Hello ladies,
    It's surprising how quickly going out dressed in a frock becomes humdrum, considering how difficult it is to do at first. Consequently, I've not posted any pictures here for ages. But I've actually been out numerous times recently. So here are a couple of photos that I took. The indoor one was taken by my hairdresser after she invited me in for a glass of sekt when she saw me passing by her shop.
    Hope you like them.
    Mini

20210409_075502.jpg
    20210409_075705.jpg
    20210409_075039.jpg
    20210409_075003.jpg
    20210403_192015.jpg
    Last edited by MiniRock; 04-09-2021 at 03:44 PM.

Oops, I forgot to upload the photo I mentioned. That's what happens when you try to work on a tiny mobile phone screen!

20210409_074916.jpg

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    For years I've jealously admired your pretty pix taken in exotic locals, MiniRock!

Even before u began posting full photos!

For some of us CD's, the effort required to look attractive and sexy, and what becomes the same old photos in new venues, may become tiring and repetitious.

That's why I'm constantly pushing myself to create new and different photos.

But, for u? I say your photos r pretty and inspiring! Keep on shooting them as long as u enjoy it!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Silver Member
    The lacy stockings are fantastic!

What a great life
    MiniRock, Gurl you rock.

lovely pictures!

MiniRock you are lovely, .............a little smile would look pretty ..............................Debra

Thanks for the lovely compliments Jena, Jacques and Steph. I don't think I blend. But hopefully, people feel that I add a bit of colour in their lives when they see me.
    Yes, Debra, I know. But I feel a bit silly smiling to the camera when I'm on my own - I guess I ought really feel a bit silly as a man wearing a dress! Moreover, I badly need a bit of dental work and I'm quite conscious of that.
    I like the stockings too Vickie. I bought several pairs, which is why they have lasted so well!
    I can't compete with the variety in your photos Sherry. But glad you like them all the same. I'll keep posting photos as long as people like seeing them.
    On another note, I backed Minella Times in the Grand National today, the first time a woman has won it...unless she's really a man
    Last edited by MiniRock; 04-10-2021 at 05:20 PM.

Platinum Member
    Hi Mini Rock You will definitely turn heads in a good way, >Orchid**00**
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Nice pics I really like your style