Thread: First time fully dressed

First time fully dressed

I have only had the courage in the past to wear woman?s black slacks and button down blouse. I usually even only did that in the cooler weather so I could wear a coat. Otherwise, I just underdressed in male mode. I finally got the courage to go out in skirt, pullover blouse , wig and heels. I had been collecting an outfit that I would feel comfortable wearing. The skirt was a maxi skirt so not leg showing. It was probably the last cold day of the year so I was able to wear a jacket. I am not good a makeup but wearing the mask really helped in my courage.

I first went to two wig shops I had gone to before. I tried on two wigs at the first shop. The second shop was not doing the try on yet. That was really my plan. In the same shopping center as the second shop was a Citi trends and a shoe store. I sucked it up and went to both. Got a dress and Citi trends and tried on a pair of boots I really wanted but the left foot did not fit right. Then I went to an adult store and got some lingerie. I got Ma?amed twice at the wig shop and Citi trends and a compliment on my skirt.

I have dreamed about this for a long time. It was the most exhilarating day I can remember. I could not have done that without reading about other people?s adventures on this site. It is so helpful. I am planning another trip and will not have the coat this time but it is still helpful to wear the mask.

Hi Juliet,

Congratulations on going out fully dressed! Sorry you weren't able to try on wig at the 2nd shop.

Marion

Julie,

Well done, it does take courage to take that initial step but once taken things get progressively easier.

Next time, look to see what the GG's in the mall are wearing. Copying the style they have on is the best way to go unnoticed and feeling that little bit invisible helps your confidence no end.

Platinum Member
    Hi Juliet , It really sounds like you had a great day, >Orchid**oo**
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

That is totally awesome! Only positive from the pandemic is wearing masks adds another layer of anonymity! I love trying on clothes a d shoes in the stores! Supports your local business so you could say that crossdressing is your civic duty and good for the economy!

Hiya Juliet I am so happy you had a positive experience. Hope you have many more.

Karen thanks for your economic and civic lesson, for the day, I liked your quote

"crossdressing is your civic duty and good for the economy!"

This would be a good campaign slogan. I had neve known that before but I do believe it now.
    Teri Ray Rural Idaho Girl.

Red face My first time out and fully dressed

Hi Juliet, thank you for sharing.

Touched by your experience, I would like to share mine. I also hope you don?t my if I use this thread.

We have been dating for 4 years now. About 3 months after we started going out I came out to her and told about my crossdressing. At first she wanted to make sure I understood well what were my standings on sexual and gender issues. After we had that cleared it has been an amazing ride together.

After we decide I need a proper name for my female persona she insisted I should get clothes of my own. We bought a long blonde wig, a pair of black leggings, a mini skirt and a pair of a strappy black 5? platform sandals. That was only the beginning I would learn after sometime, and she was alway suggesting we hire a makeup artist to see how I would look as a female. At that point (and things changed a lot in this field) makeup wasn?t something she would use in a normal basis.

After talking to a few profiles on her Instagram, we decided to hire a young man that was specialized in brides and social makeup and had himself experimented with drag a fee times. We said we had a gender bender birthday party and she wanted me to be the most beautiful ?girl? that night.

He arrived at 7pm and we started immediately. I must confess that the process was somewhat uncomfortable, specially the false eyelashes (that he used 2 in each eye) and the eyeliner. I felt him very insecure and he used a lot of makeup. It took almost 3 hours to finish and of course it got me and him tired. After I finished it took only 30? to get her ready. He helped with my wig and left by 11pm.

By that time we had some drinks and talked about the process and how we looked. She than asked me what about a drive around. I didn?t chicken out. After all at that late the chance of bumping into any neighbors or even the doorman was very small.

We choose to wear similar outfits. The high heeled sandals, black leggings and black tops. Put on some jewelry and perfume.

The walk from the elevator to her car, parked on the garage seemed forever. It was like I was living in a slow motion scene. We walked together trying not to trip from those sky high heels. She decided to drive. I thanked her. Shaking from head to toe I was in no condition to drive, specially wearing those sandals.

We drove around and headed to the augusta street in Sao Paulo. Its an area with a wild night life and very lgbtqia+ friendly. We passed through a nightclub called ?a loka? (crazy woman) and the had a drag queen as hostess, standing outside and delivering flyers.

As we drove by we stopped and she came to us. Talked about a promotion to get in before 1am. She was very nice and said ?why wont you girls enjoy the night with us??. We thanked her and talked about.

At that moment my girlfriend was very worried about how I was feeling, if I felt secure, afraid, happy, excited?. Told her I was fine and totally ok if she wanted to get in. We drove around the block and parked in the street right before the entrance.

It was very dark and about 15-20 people were hanging around outside talking and having drinks. We entered and in the reception counter they asked for our names and phone number. My girlfriend took the lead and said ?Gisele? and her last name and then her name and last name. I wanted to cry? she gave her number for both of us and we entered the place.

They have a long bar on the left, some high tables and the dance floor on the right. On that night there were DJs but no live music. Most of people were hanging out in groups. Not a lot of singles.

We stayed there about 2 hours. Danced, had few beers, she helped me in the bathroom and we left.

Before going home we stopped in a gas station and she asked me to get two beers (my heart never beated so fast) and stoped by a sex shop near the Ibirapuera park.

It was a magical night. Since that day our relationship evolved a lot. Not without struggles but in a very healthy way.

Nowadays crossdressing has became a part of our relationship and permeates our daily life with her being a amazing supporter and sponsor! Always mentioning that is something she never wants to go away , and that is very important to her.

Hope you like this story and may help some of you in any way.

Kisses,
    Gi.

PS. Here is a picture of that night, inside ?a loka?.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Gi, Amazing story and what a wonderful girlfriend you have. Thanks for sharing it!
    Crissy