Thread: Out with a couple good friends of mine

Out with a couple good friends of mine

Out with a couple friends of mine last night.These two friends are Erika and Danielle,met them as room mates in 1997 starting of my college years.Erika is a fulltime CD like me and Danielle is a pre op transsexual.Before them,I lived with a couple nosey room mates and had enough of it moving out.Erika and Danielle,they welcomed me in right away.I was part time at the time when we met.Anyway,wife is out of town and wanted some time with them.Said their schedule was open,decided to go out to eat somewhere and had a couple drinks.It was great too,talked about the memories of us from the past.Still remember showing me dressed as Cassie to them for the first time,both said cool.Also learning about each other.Danielle was in the 6th month of her transition when I met her.Erika was part time at the time too as well when I met her.Began a support system too,always there for each other.After college life,we have kept in touch ever since.Erika and I went fulltime at the same time also supporting Danielle's transition too.

Good to have supportive friends

Platinum Member
    Hi Cass , That was wonderful, >Orchid **OO**
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!