Thread: Ever meet your fem twin?

Ever meet your fem twin?

I work in retail, and just earlier today I saw a lady who looked so much like Geena. I checked to see if she and her fella needed any assistance. Same height, shoulders wider than hips, large hands, hair identical to my favorite wig. I would have loved to have gotten a picture of her -- but I still have a sense of respect for privacy. One difference: she had brown eyes.

That is so cool! I have not yet. But supposed to be 7,000 doppelgangers out there. Or in our case... 7k male and 7k female!

Haha...YEAH! It's my second cousin. She even has the same style as Jasmine! I wish I could tell her.... LOL!
    So I like dressing like girl. BIG DEAL!

Of course, nobody (Including me), has seen Geena without a mask, but this girl was wearing a mask as well.

I haven't met them but I must have a twin, or twins, out there somewhere, or so I've been told. I've had multiple people insist that they knew me from different places that I've never been to. They've even started conversations with me about the last time that we were together.

Banned Read only
    Geena,
    My daughter keeps telling me I'm like a double for my sister as Teresa .

Reading #4 many of us would have doubles if we were hidden by a mask .

Have I ever met my Fem twin? No.
    And I pray there isn't one. If there is, I pity the poor girl for having anything even close to my face on her.

I HAVE seen a picture of a male look-alike. He's the British author of some book.

Platinum Member
    Hi Genna . That was very interesting, Kinda like looking in a mirror, >Orchid**0o**
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!