Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Secret little feminine things you do

I forgot. Since we never see each other on shut state of undress I'm able to keep my whole front shaved, except my arms. I just haven't tried that yet.

For me panties most days, panty hose or thigh-highs during the colder months.

I wear panties every day unless I go to the doctor - they are just more comfortable. I also always sleep in women's satin pajamas. I also paint my toenails in seasons that I won't go barefoot.
    "When you come to a fork in the road, Take it!" - Yogi Berra
    I guess I did!

I started with women's Nike sneakers a couple decades ago. My feet were too small for men's sizes.
    When I hiked the Grand Canyon my sneakers were stained pink!

Marion

So many amazing suggestions, thanks to you all!

I hadn't thought of getting a cute ankle bracelet to wear!

I'm definitely going to get myself some cute boy shorts to wear instead of boxers!

And I hadn't thought of a nightie, or even a cute pair of PJs might be sweet and while I've been browsing the shoes on Amazon, I have thought a girly pair of slippers would be nice! And I was looking at the ladies running shoes too!

Femme things I do regularly;
    - "mild" French pedicure/manicure
    - women's sandals almost all the time - I live in a hot country
    - lace thongs, g-strings
    - capri pants
    - femme deodorant and perfume

Aspiring Member
    Most thing mentioned here I do, wear Brassiere and Female Fragrances is my specialty. Prima Donna Brassiere and Creed Fragrances.
    Live Today as if it is your last day

I shave my legs and the cleavege area, I also tuck and wear panties or thongs sometimes, I like using my wife's deodorant too, also my hair is really long.

I suppose I don't have any secret little things anymore.
    I used to underdress on occasion. First just panties, maybe pantyhose, a cami or a bra. Then after I came out to my wife I began replacing my male wardrobe little by little.
    Now 95% of what I wear daily is my clothing. Be it jeans or slacks, tops or t-shirts, sneakers or shoes or boots. The only time I'm in anything decidedly male is if there is yard work or house repair that needs to be done and will be a dirty affair. I refuse to soil my good clothing so I retain just those items needed to accomplish those tasks.
    So, no secrets anymore and happy about it.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Well, I've had pierced ears since before it was fashionable for men. And I've frequently bleached hair on my arms and legs rather than shaving it, which is more obvious. Apart from that I have a large and flamboyant silver, turquoise and coral ring shaped like a pair of wings. It's attractive and more the kind of thing a woman would wear. Once when I wore it to a dinner, a lady sitting next to me asked if I was an artist. I had to tell her I wasn't. I suppose I could have said "no, I'm a crossdresser," but I didn't!

Aspiring Member
    I keep my legs, chest and arms free of hair; and use a coloring shampoo 3-4 times a week.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly68 View Post
    And painting my fingernails with clear varnish too.
    Gilly, thank you for reminding me! How could I forget? Yes, I used to grow my nails out too, to the point where one or two people remarked on them--much to my secret amusement. And yes, I have painted them with clear varnish--often with a matte kind that doesn't show. I think there was a product called "Nails for Men." And I have heard that some well-groomed men do use nail varnish to keep their nails looking nice. It's far better than short nails that look as if they'd been chewed.

The only problem is, as we get older our skin gets dryer and nails become more brittle. I've had a hard time keeping my nails long in reent years when they often break. I really should try harder and persist with the nail varnish.

Nails for Males
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

I read a lot of celeb fashion articles when they pop up.

Not so secret but really enjoy my long hair often wearing french braid or hair accessories clips, bobby-pins or scrunchies. Used to use hot rollers and go total fem style. Thought of my other secret thing, developed breasts the past few years and love the jiggles I get walking and playing with them.
    Last edited by Annie M; 04-14-2021 at 11:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DressyJenny View Post
    I read a lot of celeb fashion articles when they pop up.
    I love reading the celeb gossip pages online, if that counts as well!

I got a haircut at long last the other night, and although it's very short, when I first saw it I thought, it looks quite androgynous, it reminded me of a lady I used to work with, who had her hair short with a side parting.

I suppose that counts as a small little thing secret thing that only I would know about!

And I shaved my chest as well, as I treated myself to a push up bra, to try and give myself a bit of cleavage. After a lot of tape and pushing and pulling, I managed it!

I'm not going to be wearing a bra to work just yet! But it's another little thing only I know about!

I guess all these tiny little things all help make me feel a little bit feminine day to day!

But I'm loving reading what everyone else does!

Rene L -
    I wear Secret deodorant every day. I haven?t had a chance to do any under dressing for way too long. This morning I finally had a chance to wear a bra again! Feels SOOO good!

Actually, I often do a big secret thing. About a 36C big. My wife decided she didn't want to sleep in the same bed with me anymore. It started because I was diagnosed with sleep apnea, and I had to use a CPAP. Every time I talk to her about sleeping together, I get a different excuse. Sometimes it's because I use my computer in bed. Other times it's because of my crossdressing. It's probably been 8 years now and I don't expect any change in our sleeping arrangements. I decided that I can take advantage of this. Many nights, I will put on a bra before bed and then insert my forms and go to sleep. It's really great waking up in the morning with boobs.

My wife gave me lemons; I made lemonade.
    Last edited by Sometimes Steffi; 04-25-2021 at 10:48 PM.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

terrapin station, you need to guess a little bit
    i know i am not the norm but i really don't care for underdressing at all. Its either all OUT or not at all. The little things i do is lots of "girly" hobbies like making jewelry

I also collect a lot of women's style magazines online and save pics of looks that i like or articles on various topics like makeup.

Yes this is my addiction. Maybe not so destructive

Teen Spirit deodorant - Pink Crush.

Toe nails are always done, finger nails in a very light skin color pink, always panties, secret deodorant, chain neckless.....
    As many as 43 percent of all people with gender dysphoria attempt suicide in their lives. dont let yourself become part of that very tragic statistic.
    Balance-Dignity-Acceptance-Responsibility-

Besides pantyhose under my jeans, my toenails are ALWAYS polished, I always wear women’s deodorant and I wear an anklet. I’ve also been wearing lipstick under my mask in public.

Quote Originally Posted by Krea View Post
    I would guess that underdressing is one of the most popular choices for those who are not "out".
    Im far too ugly to ever be out.

No Heel is Too High.... When it's Pointed at the Ceiling

Awww, sorry to hear that Brianne, I can definitely relate to that. As a 6ft fifty something male with grey hair, I'm going to have a real tricky time even looking half passable!

But... That's the fun I think, trying to progress on that road, one step at a time!

As long as you enjoy whatever you do, even if it's just at home, that's the important thing, life's too short to worry about what you can't do, just enjoy what you can!

Quote Originally Posted by Karen G View Post
    I shave my legs and the cleavege area, I also tuck and wear panties or thongs sometimes, I like using my wife's deodorant too, also my hair is really long.
    Ya pretty much this for me. If only they knew