Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Secret little feminine things you do

I also shave my legs, chest and underarms almost daily I usually quit shaving my legs in March to prepare for the shorts season but have a couple outings planned for the next couple weeks so i might have to wait on the shorts this spring. Also I really enjoy getting pedicures I have built up a relationship with small salon and look forward to visiting them dressed some day soon. Definitely need to switch to women?s deodorant.

Crossing my legs in a femenine way.
    Leting my partner play with my manboobs

I?ve been using feminine shampoo and conditioner almost exclusively since like forever. I never thought much of it.

Occasionally I?d freak out and wonder if people can smell my ?unmanly scent? but no one ever said anything. Probably can?t tell anyway but I was terrified of being asked.

the biggest thing is probably the shaving, specifically the leg hair...which...it used to be uncommon, but I think is going to become more common going forward...

I wear pants most of the time, so most are none the wiser...however I'm trying to determine when "shorts season" is...and will probably stop shaving around this time every year (though I'll keep it up with the body hair...maybe, probably...I dunno. I'm still figuring it out.)

I'm working under the assumption "shorts season" is effectively Memorial Day - Labor Day (Late May - Early September, for those not in the US). So I'm guessing I'm done shaving for the season...but come September-ish, all bets are off. I intend to stay "groomed" throughout the cozy months going forward. Was planning on doing it this past fall but I chickened out. ...now that I've been more out with my wife about my dressing I think it's officially "game on"...

I wish I had given it the time and dedication when I was younger...maybe it would've been motivation to not get so fat :\ (I would kill to get back under 200 lbs...just like, without having to give up beer )

...anyway, I digress...that's pretty much the biggest thing for me.
    Last edited by char GG; 04-25-2021 at 08:52 PM. Reason: Topic not allowed

Here are some of mine!

Wife bought me an Italian leather purse (man bag) that I take everywhere with me, fumbling around to find stuff just like a GG
    Gel pedicure with various colors through most of the year, clear polish while at the beach or during summer
    Clean shaven from head to toe, including some unmentionable areas..
    Eyebrows waxed and now I'm getting them arched
    Yoga pants or running tights even outside
    Crossing legs basically all the time now lol
    Women's deodorant
    Et Cetera

Quote Originally Posted by Rene L View Post
    I wear Secret deodorant every day.
    Rene, me too. But that's supposed to be a secret.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Both ears pierced multiple times and have been since age 15, Natural long hair but sides shaved for when I wear it up in a *man bun* for work, shaved pits and chest hair, pedicures with polish and underdress, but wearing drawstring scrubs all day at that loosen and nearly fall off I wear *boring* solid/neutral color panties and save the sexy panties for nights weekends, and whenever I have to dress in a suit or shirt and tie. My way of giving the *middle finger* to society......I will give them their definition of a *man* while staying true to MYSELF!!!

Painted toenails, stockings under my pants, panties, sometimes women's jeans.

Right now I underdress with panties and pantyhose about once every two weeks. I am planning on upping my frequency of all things feminine soon. I am about to move out on my own.

Hi Gilly, For some unknown reason not so much lately, but yes I have painted my toenails, and under-dressed. That is about if for me.

Full body shave, panties, pantyhose and bra, women's jeans, shorts, shoes and tank tops. Other than that, not much.

I've toyed with the idea of curling my lashes. No mascara, just use the curler. Anyone ever try if?
    - Robin

Because life is too short not to.

It's ironic ... I finally found a group of guys I fit in with. Funny how they all enjoy being one of the girls.

Wife: Why do you fold your panties? Me: I don't like my panties in a wad!

definately shaving is the big thing for me, but after continual epilating I have very little body to worry about.
    I started life a lost man now I am a found woman

I keep my eyebrows neatly trimmed and do some minor plucking to give them a little shape, use women's deodorant and shave my pits. Bought the rainbow variety of hair bands to pull back my COVID hair.

I've got a fairly big wardrobe which is in storage for the moment. I'm a man-in-a-dress but have a pretty big collection of dresses, skirts, tops, yoga pants and lots of panties with a few sports bras. Dressing has gotten to be the norm around the house. But, I have two things that feel especially indulgent when I get the chance. One is a cheap set of plastic costume pearls with whatever I'm wearing, even if it's a man's polo shirt with jeans. The other indulgence is having my morning coffee from one of my small collection of floral coffee mugs. All this is just around the house when my wife and I are alone. But, there is definitely a sense of indulgence and "rightness" while sitting on my patio in a cute outfit with the pearls and having my morning coffee, especially when I get to share the morning with my wife.

Quote Originally Posted by BTWimRobin View Post
    I've toyed with the idea of curling my lashes. No mascara, just use the curler. Anyone ever try if?
    I have done it plenty of times when that was all I could do. No one noticed!

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Sitting here right now, third day with my toes painted but that's it!

I shave every week, i live alone and house dress and only i know. I practice walking like a girl on my walk.
    Wanting something is a fantasy which on a long time period clouds your mind and makes you think you need it.

Rayleen

I've started shaving my arms, I was a bit nervous the first time, but no-one has even noticed!

And I do the practicing walking as a girl thing when I'm walking my dog as well!
    Reconnecting with my feminine side - and just enjoying each day!

i was a mechanic i used to under dress and wear perfume the guys would say things like why you wear perfume i had to lie and tell them that i got a little this morning. i love pink polish and i always painted my toes.

When I sit, I arrange my skirt like women do.

I love the time I spend in the nail salon treating myself to a girly pedi with OPI Bubble Bath polish! Just seeing my toes in the shower makes me feel feminine all over!
    I'm a Wendy and I love it!!!!

I wear t-shirts, pants and snickers, almost every day, just like my wife. So far she didn't notice I dress pretty, maybe because I have pockets and can fit car keys in them. Geeez, really, GGs are not that perceptive
    Last edited by DianeT; 06-28-2021 at 04:12 PM.

Wendrme,

We could be twins, just looked at you profile. Except I also do mani/fingers with one coat of OPI Bubble Bath w/gel! Retirement sure is fun...

Davina

I pretty much wear the whole shooting match under my everyday dress.
    Last edited by char GG; 07-03-2021 at 02:54 PM. Reason: Probably didn't see it because those type of personal items are not allowed on the forum
    [SIZE="6"]
    [/SIZE]
    A CD AND HIS WARDROBE, ITS A BEAUTIFUL THING.

I tuck my money in my bra
    I'm a man. I like being a man. I also love wearing women's clothing. It's my way to show honor, respect and solidarity with them.