Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Secret little feminine things you do

Several things mentioned, but every morning a flit of my favorite perfume..sometimes before bed, too.

I have kept my toes polished for over a year now. I too like looking down and seeing a splash of color it's cheaper and less painful than a tattoo.I am keeping my legs smooth and tan this summer and not afraid to show them off in short shorts. I wear a gold butterfly anklet that is not always visible. On weekends alone I will polish my fingernails otherwise it's clear top coat buffed for a little shine nobody seems to notice. Just little reminders that when I get home it's off with the ugly boy work uniform and into something pretty.

I stay shaved all the time. Trim brows too. I want to get a mani-pedi next.
    Also me and my wife now consult each others women's looks and clothes. I guess she feels I have some experience in this arena.

I used to really enjoy wearing stockings under my suit trousers. The best part was when I was stuck in some boring meeting and my hands would drop to my lap and 'discover' the clips from my garter belt. The mood of the moment would take a instantaneous step for the better!

I dress at home on a regular basis. I haven?t worn a bra often but wear panties most days. But, the thing that feels really indulgent is my 18? faux pearls. I?ve worn them to my therapist visits a couple of time but otherwise, only at home. I just ordered a relatively inexpensive strand of real pearls and waiting for them to arrive.

Other than the pearls, I?ve got a collection of coffee mugs from my travels that have an additional few floral porcelain cups. Somehow, it feels very indulgent to drink my coffee from a floral cup. Not necessarily feminine, but indulgent just the same.

Shorts tops jeans panties all the time. Even my body wash and shampoo
    GLENDA
    I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN

I see I'm not the only one who uses Secret deodorant!

I have worn boyshorts daily for a couple of years now. Other than that, I usually save the underdressing and shaving for the cooler months when things are less noticeable. I will say that I love wearing my hip pads under his clothes. I don't do it often, but it makes for a special occasion!

Dana

We're going to have to rename this the "Secret Deodorant" thread!

Anybody else disappointed when Secret came out with all those other scents? It's not that those scents were bad, it's just that I could never figure out which one was the "old" Secret.

(Good timing - just asked my wife to buy two more this morning.)

I love laying out in the sun in a thong bikini bottom I have a very sharp tan line right now and my SO loves it she?s the only one that knows except for a few other people I have met on the beach

I've been playing with panties & lingerie for years. a couple f years ago I was looking at panties and I saw a blouse on a nearby rack. I had an instant life changing moment. I bought the blouse, found a skirt and stockings and I've been dressing as much as possible ever since. This isn't just about sex anymore.

I do get very frequent mani/pedis now instead of once or twice a year, I get the shiny finish but no colors (yet), I have my eyebrows shaped and I shave my armpits. I wear lace boyshorts with a matching bralette every day and girl tops that are just feminine enough that girls notice but guys don't, ladies tights under shorts most of the time and ladies sneakers. To most men I look like a guy that might be slightly different and to most women that bother to look they probably know that I'm wearing girl clothes. I love wearing a lightweight girls hoody with the zipper down almost enough top show the lace trim of my cami. When I'm shopping I pull it down just far enough for the clerk to see it. Almost all the clerks know that I'm shopping for me and I talk girl talk to them. I get better help and no reactions. they'll often ask me if I want to try on the item.
    Last edited by char GG; 07-08-2021 at 06:08 PM. Reason: TMI / Please take the time to read the rules.

I've switched from beer to wine
    I'm a man. I like being a man. I also love wearing women's clothing. It's my way to show honor, respect and solidarity with them.

I drink Cider Denice, I think that's somewhere between the two! 🤣

I've been epilating everywhere lately, so I'm pretty much hairless except between my legs, haven't been brave enough to take that final step yet!

My nails are painted - toes are bright red, fingers are clear and I'm still plucking my eyebrows (I've got new glasses with thick frames that hide a lot and let me get away with a bit more!)

Aspiring Member
    There are a few things that I do privately and often. But I avoid underdressing. I find it too distracting. In my business, working distracted is a good way to be the cause of a zero showing up on the safety sign that says days since last workplace injury.

Some things that I do include the following. One item is easy here but several items create a pattern that can out me.
    Shaving. I started with keeping my legs shaved. It made getting shaved to go out quicker and easier. I advanced to armpits, hands, arms, and chest. Again, easier to get ready to go out. I wear long sleeve shirts in guy mode, even in summer. I never shave my belly because when swimming in guy mode, nobody notices the little hair I have there and it is always covered when en femme, even in a femme swimsuit. I shave my privates but the reason is to avoid hair snagging my piercing jewelry. Shaving for a femme swimsuit requires extra care to avoid chafing with the stubble. Waxing works better there. I have never found shaving to lead to issues at the gym.

Androgynous hat, shoes, glasses, and jewelry.

A shirt with buttons on the female side. Pants subtly configured without bathroom advantages.

Navel piercing.

Pedicure with color. This gets problematic when swimming or when showering at the gym.

Leggings as long johns in winter when working outdoors.

Socks, including heavier knee highs.

Androgynous athletic clothing, such as bikini bottoms when swimming, tight tops, bicycle shorts, yoga pants to actually do yoga.

I avoid underdressing with lingerie. On my top half, it has an unwanted tendency to show unexpectedly with at the worst possible timing. On my bottom half, any fabric that does not breathe well causes me to itch. Itching is a bad thing anywhere and that goes double for some places on the lower half of my body. Itching in such locations is why I wear male underpants, not panties, even when en femme.

Yes, I have naturally long eye lashes, my grandmother showed me how to use the eyelash curler!

Secret things: panties always, and if I'm layering I'll wear a camisole or very feminine tank under my t-shirt, sometimes with a bra. The shirt often comes off while driving, which is liberating, but it always (usually) goes back on before getting out of the car.
    Less secret things: I only wear women's jeans/cutoffs and socks (most with cute prints on them) and sometimes wear women's t-shirts in public if they're less obvious.
    Not at all secret things: Even though my "signature look" is sleeveless, shorts, and Birkenstocks, I keep my legs and pits shaved (sometimes my arms), wear a toe ring that never comes off, and sometimes wear an anklet. I'm not counting earrings seeing as guys have been wearing them in public since the dawn of time.

Well I wear leggings to the gym, and I wear denim leggings to work. I am trying to pair them with a pair of nice flats. And last but not least I have started wearing nails out. I'll be going on a trip soon and I envision flying with my leggings and nails.

I will paint my toes and shave the legs/body once cooler,weather hits. I do wear mascara every day and even at work in my very masculine job but it?s not noticeable. There definitely is a difference in mascaras; some will give you serious blowout and others just cost your lashes. I?ll also dab perfume on my wrists to sniff during the day.

Panties a the time. Since last December. Fingers and toes polished. Mascara, tinted Eyebrows, eye Liner.

Full Body Waxed

The one thing I feel the most feminine with is Stocking and Suspender Belt. I love the feel of the suspenders pull across my fanny when I bend down.

hello Gilly,
    the secret thing I do when I cannot cross-dress or under-dress is to use unscented women's deodorant - no one ever spots that!
    luv J

It's funny, I used to wear more covert panties just in case something happened. I guess I reasoned it is better to be caught being kinda girly versus being caught being really girly. Now I just avoid panties with lace at the waist unless I am tucking my shirt in, otherwise I am always in the most feminine panties I can find.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashlee View Post
    I?ll also dab perfume on my wrists to sniff during the day.
    Mmmmm...what a great idea...gonna try it!

I have my ears pierced, 4 in each ear and a nose piercing, I shave my legs and have had beard lasering and electrolysis in the past that all stopped for obvious reasons. Eyebrows shaped, clear nail polish on fingers and colour on toes. Bit of concealer and foundation from time to time. Tried growing my hair out and got it below my shoulders before giving up and going short again .
    I?ve bought some leggings to wear under jeans when weather turns colder, can?t wait to get wearing them
    Last edited by Abbey11; 08-24-2021 at 04:16 AM.
    OMG!! Owning my femininity .... and I LOVE it!

I keep my body hair free using a combination of home IPL, Home laser (Tria 4x), Veet cream and shaving. I love the look and feeling of bare smooth legs in the summer especially when wearing denim shorts. I have never had any negative feedback in fact the opposite as one of my Wife's Sisters commented that I have a fine pair of legs that would look great in a skirt. I admitted to nothing !

I will admit to being a bit lazy in the winter months when my legs are mostly covered but then that's what most GGs do apparently, and I can see why.

I wear panties 24/7 and a lot of the time stick to plain cotton especially in hotter weather. High or low rise depends on what else I'm wearing as I don't want anything showing. I also wear women's straight leg jeans which are very comfy as they stretch. Women's T shirts are also on my list of feminine things I wear as they are easily passable.

Footwear is usually male except for 1 pair of flat boots that are for colder weather...............I dig them out when I start to see women wearing boots.

Unless it is very hot (and don't wear anything) I always sleep in a nightie. Most are are from your average department store and are what a GG would wear. Normally I would wear panties underneath but that depends on how hot it is at the time. In the depths of winter I sometimes wear women's PJs but I find it harder to sleep as I am not used to being constricted.

At home I do all of the cleaning, cooking, laundry and ironing (not saying it's necessarily women's work) but if I can wear my maid's dress (conservative housekeeping type), I am happy to do everything.

At home I do all of the cleaning, cooking, laundry and ironing (not saying it's necessarily women's work) but if I can wear my maid's dress (conservative housekeeping type), I am happy to do everything.[/QUOTE]

I hear you Mindy, I do the same thing! While I don't currently own a maid's outfit (certainly not opposed to it), I do enjoy performing my domestic duties while getting my June Cleaver on. My intent is, in no way, misogynistic (in case that need be mentioned here... can't imagine... ).
    What is often rather uninteresting (vacuuming and ironing), is now a joy when dressed like a 50's housewife. I wear a lovely mauve, lacey flapper dress, often with a petticoat and heels of course. While I'm all June Cleaver on the outside, I'm all Madonna on the inside. Cheeky white panties, garters and stockings... works for me!
    The most common form of despair is not being who you are. - Soren Kierkegaard

I almost always wear panties, and in cool or cold weather I'll usually wear a silky cami as an undershirt. If very cold I'll wear pantyhose under my regular male pants, and sometimes knee-high nylons. I wear femme pajamas or a nighty almost every night, and spray on a potent fragrance mist or perfume. Every morning I spray a light jasmine body mist all over (it lasts just enough for me to get whiffs but isn't noticeable at a distance (or I've never noticed anyone noticing!). If I'm feeling really brave I'll color in my very light eyebrows and put on a light pink lip gloss. My hair is a little past my shoulders, and usually in a pony tail, but sometimes I let it all hang out in the breeze! Once around dusk last fall I walked around the block wearing leggings and pink sneakers. I even went to the grocery store wearing leggings once. I had a feminine top on too, which I let show only a little with my (male) jacket open at the top. I did get a few looks, but no comments. Occasionally I'll go out with a clear or light pink fingernail polish. One of these days, the world is going to see the full Larissa. When? At this point (having come out ONLY to my wife about a year ago) I have no idea. I just know I feel SOOOO comfy and relaxed when dressed even partially en femme, and I love it!

Ooops, how could I forget - I'm also a Secret deodorant fanatic (lavender scent; I'll have to try the original some time), I use an Olay moisturizer (even after shaving), Pure Silk Shave Cream (on my face - soap works fine for me on my legs - not a lot of hair left at my age), and occasionally use a Pink Milk Mask treatment. All my little feminine secrets!!
    Last edited by Larissa Cassandra; 08-27-2021 at 03:16 PM.