Thread: Snl

Snl

Does anyone know anything about the male singer who performed in a dress on Saturday Night Live on April 10?

Dress was a floor length corset top and looked pretty nice. The singer was pretty unremarkable. I'm guessing he needed a gimmick to be remembered.

Having said that, I remember the dress and not the singer.

I've got mixed feelings about whether the dress was an expression of gender nonconformity, (OK), Or, just a publicity stunt.

Kid Cudi: Sad People (Live) - SNL on April 10th
    I'm a little sceptical that he is TG or a crossdresser since this was his second song on the show.
    During his first song, he presented as a dude in jeans, no hint of femininity.
    You know the cartoon media will talk about him...and wearing a dress is one way to stand out.
    I do like the pattern of the fabric but the dress itself was not very flattering.
    He should have wore a bustier and a short pencil skirt, with 4" heels!
    Maybe do what Janet Jackson did at one of the superbowl halftime shows????
    Last edited by candykowal; 04-11-2021 at 11:37 PM.
    Candice Coleen Kowal ....all my friends call me Candy!

Context is everything. This was a song in tribute to Kurt Cobain who wore a floral dress in a performance way back in the day.

I saw this posted on fb last night. It sickens me to read all of the negative comments. They seemed to out number the positive ones. And most of the good ones were about congratulating him on his bravery, which misses the whole point all together.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by AngelaYVR View Post
    Context is everything. This was a song in tribute to Kurt Cobain who wore a floral dress in a performance way back in the day.
    This. It has zero to do with being CD or TG.