Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: May your peeps see you in boy disguise?

May your peeps see you in boy disguise?

Hello Lovely Ladies!

Nearly all of my girlfriends across the TG spectrum have seen me in boy disguise. Could be we're doing boy things, or it wasn't convenient to get dolled up for a get together, or I'm getting dolled up or reverting to boy disguise while a girlfriend is present.

For me this is no big deal. I hold my boy information tightly but have no problem with you seeing me as i appear the vast majority of the time. However, this is not true for all of the girlfriends. I've had a couple who would have been positively mortified for them to have been seen by me as a boy. One was pre-op, the other a vanilla CD such as myself. No problem at all, just interesting to have feelings so different from my own.

What are your thoughts?

Hugs, Michelle

Before yes. Now no. The best you will get is me having not shaved yet that day. Plus I only a have a few boy clothes left and they are grimey work clothes. I do have a few spots I got cheap that I wear for work where clothes are likely to get messed uo.

I have one friend from here that I've met with only once in male mode. Several other times, (and counting), have all been in girl mode. I wouldn't have it any other way.
    There was one other time I witnessed another member's transformation from mtf, which was amazing. I was already in girl mode on a day out.
    The way I see it, we are all here for basically the same reasons. I know all of my cd.com friends as their female selves, and likewise. I wouldn't go too far out of my way to meet in male mode. But I would go waaay out of my way to make a girl outing happen lol.

Banned Read only
    Michelle,
    Once you've made the decision to go full time being seen in male mode can become more painful , well it does for me now . No one knows in me in male mode in my new home town and I'm almost in the same situation in my old home town . I told my mother I could no longer do male mode and she's OK with me dropping in now and last Sunday I met my sister as Teresa for the first time , she was fine .

I don't consider it playing a game with disguises , my life is well balanced and I can deal with my dysphoria as long as I don't have to do male mode .

Never bothered me or my peeps. We have seen each other enfemme and in boy mode for luncheons, shopping or dressing sessions. The first time I met one peep, we were both in boy mode. I was wearing a sit and tie and she came right up to me in front of the crowded restaurant and said ?Hi Karren?. Said she recognized my smile! Lol.

Only one time I saw one of my peeps out in public. She lives as a woman and was out with her parents so I did a small wave because I wasn't sure if she wanted to talk at the moment. I was in boy mode because I was out with my family and at the time I was doing boy mode when out with the family. When I saw her at the next Girls Night Out, she said she didn't talk with me since she didn't want to out me in front of my family who knew.

Well I did see a few of them at the pride parade but none of us were in boy mode then.

All my friends have seen me both ways. It is interesting meeting people first in girl mode and then watching them assess you when you first appear in boy mode.

Silver Member
    Oh honey, you already KNOW my answer

Your not the only one to see me one minute as Dude and the next as Dudette. I'm pretty shameless.

I don't have an issue with it (see Samm's post), but I prefer to meet in girl mode. I do keep my male info private like Michelle said, that helps.

I never met anyone from this site.
    I would like to but my Mrs. Is not interested and I have to leave home dressed and come back that way.
    Maybe some day I will do a weekend in Long Beach area for a gathering.

I have never met anyone from this site or otherwise in person. I would really love to do so, just to have a conversation about things freely. But, since I don't know if or when I would be able to really go fully femme, I would doubtless be in my usual male mode, and I would probably be more comfortable if they were as well.

I’m “boy mode” most of the time so yeah, my close friends have seen me in both. I do have some Drag acquaintances that have only seen me in Drag, or haven’t recognized me out of it, but not out of any conscious effort on my part.

Ya, me as Candy, really has to trust you as a good friend to know me as my wifes husband, since I am in the closet with a lot of friends and relatives.
    I try to keep both side of myself separate.
    Our member Terri is a local friend and I feel comfortable visiting her in either mode of attire, but she has never been to my home or met my wife or any of my guy friend circles.
    Same goes for a few other local friends.
    Also members Carla, Meeshell, Di, Jennifer, Danielle, and Karren, have seen a photo of me and my wife just recently, (as we share a e-mail clutch) and I met Carla in guy mode when I was visiting near her home.
    So I suppose I get a bit weird about not keeping both persona's separate, unless I really trust you.
    If I get outed and my wife hears or sees me in girl mode from another person, I might feel only those who know both sides of me did that to me, so it is better if you don't know I am her husband and also Candice Kowal too.
    Just trying to keep my DADT relationship on a even keel and not be too reserved with those girlfriends who share their lives with me.
    Candice Coleen Kowal ....all my friends call me Candy!

ive done the flip at a convenient location to avoid doing it in my car, so yea peeps have seen both....not my preferred way but reality gets in the way sometimes. cant leave the house dressed, the mrs. comfort zone agreement.

hairdresser, wig salon owner, where i volunteer at a thrift store, art center in asbury.....sometimes its a kick to see the reactions of folks.

so yea unfortunately some have seen boy me but they get to see the other side as well....
    ....Mykell
    i dressed like a girl and i liked it! crossdressing...theirs an app for that

A while ago Teresa very kindly put us up so we could attend one of our groups events.

Whilst my partner was getting ready Teresa showed me some of her art and memorabilia. There was an old picture, I think relating to some photography project on an RAF base with her in male disguise, and that is the only time I have seen her thus.

Sometime later we paid a flying visit to her as we had also being visiting my aunts who live in Nottingham.

Knowing T is particular about her presentation I felt uncomfortable, even contemplating a change somewhere en route, but based solely on her sharing that image I decided to stay in male mode, just this once, and change on arrival.

Banned Read only
    Helena,
    Thanks for that , as you know you and M are always welcome no matter how you look . I admit it's getting harder for me , male mode every 4 -6 months for a couple of hours is the way it is now and I'm working on that .

I must admit I'm very proud to have been offered the chance to photograph No 1 fighter squadron back in 2009 , the picture I showed you was used in the local press .
    Last edited by Teresa; 04-13-2021 at 06:55 AM.

Hi Michelle, I have only been seen by one other in this forum in while en femme (we both were), and have only seen one other from this forum while they were en femme and I was drab. Both were strangely refreshing/relaxing, not hiding, not afraid, not worried about being "outed". I remember thinking, "I am not the only one". Brenda

I think I'd be fine with it. After all, he's me, too. I just need to find some peeps first!

Dana

No male mode any more!
    One friend here saw my former male mode while taking me for a helicopter ride!
    Another while in her home in Texas!
    After Texas, no male mode!
    Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

My GG friends who know Dee have all seen me in both modes. I often need to change into a boy before returning home, so I have changed into a boy in dressing rooms.

One time early on I had changed back into boy mode after being dressed with my friend Falon. I was waiting to say goodbye to her and she was walking up to ask if I needed anything--and then realized it was me.

The staff at my favorite Dangerfield store in Melbourne have also seen both sides of me.

Silver Member
    All my trans friends and clients see me both ways. No big deal.

Yes although I seldom meet them in boy if they are cd friends and or in boy mode if they are male friends. but I have met many CD's in boy mode and my voice has given me away. Strange
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Sallee

Quote Originally Posted by Just Dana View Post
    I think I'd be fine with it. After all, he's me, too. I just need to find some peeps first!

Dana
    Maybe checkout Chi-Chapter....we meet in Oak Park now, a little closer to the big city.
    Ill send you a PM...
    Candice Coleen Kowal ....all my friends call me Candy!

The happiness and comradery of being together and sharing the time and experiences has been wonderful . . . whether or not one of the group is in drab mode. When I am the drab person, I can be the photographer, etc. and it is always enjoyable - just from a different perspective.
    I am what I am and also what I am not!

Only two close friends have met me in both guy and girl mode. Honestly, I prefer my CD and TG friends only to know my girl side. My guy side is pretty shy. My girl persona is very outgoing. I guess my girl side is more fun so I think most folks would prefer being around her. I know I prefer her..