Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: May your peeps see you in boy disguise?

It is very rare for me to have second bite of the cherry but I had the good fortune to meet Helen Highwater on one of her autumn trips to North Wales as it happened to coincide with a walking weekend I had booked with two friends.

My plan had been to be en-femme as both were old friends who had been out with me at the Edinburgh Festival. However one cancelled so I chose not to.

We met Helen at the Royal Oak Hotel in Betws-y-coed. Helen had dined in the restaurant and we had eaten in the walkers bar, in a bit of a rush due to finishing our walk late, so we came through to the bar where we found her looking glamorous and fitting in perfectly unlike us in our jeans. Whilst I regretted not being dressed we still had a lovely relaxed chat.

Teresa - thank you, that is most kind and you always make us feel so welcome, and I was honoured that you shared the photo, which means a lot to you, with me.

Just about everyone I have met that is a crossdresser has occurred after we have had many online chats and then always in drab mode first in a place where we would both be comfortable. Then after that initial meeting it was either dressed or not it did not matter. Sharing this desire with others face to face is an amazing event. So often the discussion results in finding that we all share so many similarities and life's experiences. I took my wife with me to my first tri-ess meeting in drab and met a lot of wonderful people. Most of my meetings with others were away from my home town. By the way I never knew I had "peeps" until I read this thread.
    Teri Ray Rural Idaho Girl.