Thread: New employee is happy with me

New employee is happy with me

New employee is happy with me,her name is Kendra and she is a fulltime crossdresser like me.Told her today I am one too.She works in the shop area fixing and repairing heavy equipment including farm equipment and impressed with her.For me I like hiring transgender people and crossdressers that deserve an opportunity.We sat down during lunch break getting to know each other and Kendra sounded like what I went through too.Kendra went fulltime during her sophmore year of high school with her parents being supportive to this day.Said her parents say they have a much happier daughter that they never had.She knows I care about her a lot now.Her parents plan on coming down to meet me for the first time tomorrow

That is really cool.

Good going !
    It SURE is my hair ! I have the receipt and the box it came in !

Really nice, you will have to let us know how it goes with her parents. BTW, how is the new pup doing?
    Crissy

Pup is doing good.I will let you know how it goes with meeting her parents tomorrow