Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Girls who like to FEMINIZE men

When I was around 10 I would pretend to be a secret agent like in the show Mission Impossible.
    My mission would always be to dress as a woman and infiltrate the enemy.
    "This is ME" I am not CRAZY, I'm just a GUY who likes dresses!
    Since allot of men dress up in woman's clothing that makes it a manly thing to do!
    Much more fun than fishing.
    I do construction like house building and I love CD-ing, what's the difference?

Here for a visit
    I think the title selected for this thread is completely wrong. This is more like fantasy transformation thread. I'm a female that likes to transform my partner. But this is more of a playful experience for us. Neither of us care for that femdom type stuff but hey if that's what floats your boat.

Sorry Becky,

I have to disagree with you. I don't see where any femdom was mentioned.

I think this does happen. It seems to be more likely to be, I wonder what you would look like as a girl ? can we try it ?

Its more likely to happen when its girls not adult women.

I would suggest with adults if more like practical advice on what works well.
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DanielleCD View Post
    I guess many of us have had that dream. Waking up and having real breasts, or even a full female body, like poof! Magic.
    I lived with that dream when I began dressing out of the blue in my 50's for 10 years! Then, thru someone here, I discovered Femskin.

Seeing myself transformed into a naked female not only blew my mind?
    That sudden ability to appear to be completely female in minutes and transform back as quickly, changed EVERYTHING! About how I dress, how I think of myself, and my life as a trans!

Attachment 320372
    Last edited by docrobbysherry; 04-20-2021 at 01:30 PM.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Here for a visit
    Sorry if that offends you Shelly. I told some girlfriends of mine that's what my partner & I like to do (dressing him up) and that's the first thing they said to me. They thought it was some femdom fetish. Lol so I think that's what some people believe

Becky, I was not offended

I am just surprised they think it is femdom.

I have been here far too long for something that simple to offend me.
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

Quote Originally Posted by BeckyRiven View Post
    I think the title selected for this thread is completely wrong. This is more like fantasy transformation thread. I'm a female that likes to transform my partner. But this is more of a playful experience for us. Neither of us care for that femdom type stuff but hey if that's what floats your boat.
    This is something I only recently heard of but it?s interesting reading how people are into this for fun and not some BDSM thing.