Thread: Good day of Lower Dressing

Good day of Lower Dressing

Like so many of us who are stuck working from home with the rest of the family present, getting the opportunity to dress has been a challenge. However, today I finally had the chance to "Lower Dress" for a few hours, meaning I got to wear clothing that is openly feminine from the waist down. After the kids left for school, I was able to put a bra, gaff, hip pads brief, button up waist high stretch jeans, and 3-inch pumps. Wanted to wear my satin blouse, but had a few video calls where I had to turn the camera on so I kept a polo shirt on. I really enjoyed wearing this while I could. Unfortunately when the kids got out of school, I had to revert back to my all male clothing. But after months of not being able to outwardly dress in any manner, I'll take the few hours I got today and are looking forward the next opportunity like this.

Gold Member
    I usually wear plane Female Jeans from Woman With In. They look like any other jeans,
    Even Men's jeans, but they are female jeans.
    no one would know the difference.

Quote Originally Posted by Misty_cder View Post
    I was able to put a bra... [...]

Wanted to wear my satin blouse, but had a few video calls where I had to turn the camera on so I kept a polo shirt on.
    Worked fine, I guess... as long as that wasn't a 40D bra you were wearing under it!

Good for you Misty.
    When the pandemic situation really took-off last spring i was placed on home-based admin work for one month and so was able to lower-dress. Bought a lovely black pencil skirt, which was just like the company-issue ones, so i wasn't breaching uniform rules.
    Still wore my usual company-issue shirts for when i had zoom meetings. It made work that bit more enjoyable.
    Sadly had to go back to wearing trousers when i returned to site-based duties tho....

Ah, the joys of home based working. I did it for about 18 years and thankfully Zoom hadn't been invented. Just good old conference calls. Did have to make sure my earrings didn't knock on the phone handset or bracelets rattle though.

Quote Originally Posted by Lori Ann Westlake View Post
    as long as that wasn't a 40D bra you were wearing under it!
    No it wasn't, but I wish is was. I found these muscle tank tops on Amazon (Muscle Tank Tops ) and use them when I have to present in male mode since they have a very low profile.

Hopefully you do not have one of those accidents where the camera falls over exposing your lower half to everyone! All my clients use Microsoft Teams... and I have yet had the opportunity to wear anything feminine during a meeting.... with the ever present wife around.