OK, let me start out by admitting that I'm asking this question on a crossdressing forum so I obviously still feel a connection but I have not dressed fully for close to a year and a half. I have had a few opportunities during this past year due to lock down and by the end of the day was too tired and disinterested to dress.

I know this feeling never leaves but I think a combination of things this past year have taken the wind out of my sails. It's such an uphill battle to try to do anything and I think that combined with age and other worries have kind of wiped out my desire to dress. I'm still going to therapy trying to make sense of of things but the sessions are now about life in general. I got put on medication for anxiety a couple of weeks ago and that seems to be having an effect as well.

I'm not sure at what point my crossdresser card will be revoked but I'm thinking that could be next. But seriously, I have gone years thinking my dressing was behind me, most recently from around 2004 to 2012 before it came back. I think a lot of feeling this way really boils down to being so restricted that it has become an out of sight out of mind thing. I guess I should be happy because it removes a layer of complication from my life that is hard to manage.