Thread: liberation day!

liberation day!

First, I went back 4-5 pages to find a thread that was similar. Failing to find, i am starting this one.

Today, for the first time in over a year, I AM DRESSED! Today, my wife was able to return to her volunteering gig at the local hospital. It has been a year, two months since that happened. So, for the first time in over a year, i have a uninterrupted availability to visit with Marsha. In addition, i drove the wife to the hospital as her drivers license expired and that means she won't becoming home early. I will have to go pick her up! YAY!!!!

This has been pretty much a huge dry spell for me, with very few chances to even under dress, (mostly panties only)
    What am I doing? well the first order of business is getting laundry done! Some was due before lock down and has been waiting since. I know, I know, but that was the way it had to be played out.

I am revisiting outfits forgotten, doing chores, and yes, changing clothes (a lot)! Pulled everything out of storage and getting things straightened, aired out, refolded, (after I just HAVE to try them on).I had even ordered a new bra for the occasion, it arrived 2 days ago.
    I had forgotten just how peaceful I felt when dressing and just how much tension is melting away. It looks like we may be able to get back on a schedule that will work for both of us. Just a great day.!

Marsha,

I can relate alright as I had a 13 month dry spell myself. It definitely feels good to get to dress up again. Funny because I pulled out all my stuff as well. There is something about seeing feeling and even smelling the lingering hint of perfume in my stash : )

Sandi

Marshall,

Enjoy your day and I hope you get many more in the weeks and months to come. Top tip: check the dryer for that stray pair of knickers before leaving to pick up your wife. You don't want to be outed on such a happy day!

Viva Le liberation!! I hope to have that day soon! The wife just got called for jury duty and I am hoping for some long drawn out trial of the century. Maybe she will get sequestered for a couple weeks! Lol.

I can relate to the feeling of getting to dress after a long dry spell. My day resulted in a mess of clothes and make up. After the fun and excitement of finding my things, sorting them out I was left with a scattered mess. I enjoy the getting all my things out part but do not equally enjoy restoring my things. I am glad you had a good day.
    Teri Ray Rural Idaho Girl.

Platinum Member
    I think Covid has brought a "dry spell" for too many people. I read your post from November 2019 about almost getting "caught " en femme by your wife. In DADT relationships I think wives really are not aware of the angst isolating together produces when a husband's needs cannot be expressed. My wife does not drive as she has a depth perception problem. Before she retired I drove her to and from work as a teacher. No surprises. A full day being en femme and doing domestic chores. Since she retired and the lock downs we've been home together too much. There is really no place for either of us to escape. Nothing but short trips to the grocery store or medical appointments. The last time I had sufficient time to make femme time worthwhile was when my wife stayed overnight in the hospital for a total knee replacement. She would babysit our grandson overnight at our daughter's apartment on New Year's Eve, but that is not happening anytime soon. Fortunately my wife and I sleep apart for medical reasons. As she is a late riser I do keep my nightgown, bra and panty on under an ankle length fluffy robe or change into a full slip. I guess it is better than nothing, but I am looking forward to a full day of femme time.

I am lucky, I get at least 3 days a week to dress and soon I will get 5 days a week to dress if I want to.

But what happens when the wife retires in about 3 -4 years? I will be in a total lockdown unless by then we reach a new agreement. She knows I dress and has seen the wardrobe but not me as Natalie. I thought last birthday I would be able to have her see me but it fell though due to her anxiety level over it. I will not push her.

Time will tell how it will turn out.

Marsha....Oh cool to hear, congratulations on your liberation day!
    I do believe a lot of us know that feeling of joy when we can get back to enjoying some "Me" time.
    I am lucky to be retired with a wife who still works at a essential job.
    I can be a homemaker 5 days a week in my feminine attire.
    However I do miss the weekends going out to a Chi Chapter meeting or a Girls Night Out with my friends.
    Can her craft fairs out of state be too far behind?!?!?
    I hope to get back to being out with friends in my Candice circles, it's been far too long!
    Candice Coleen Kowal ....all my friends call me Candy!

Yeah! Congratulations on your liberation!

I dress every day, and for me dressing in female clothing is the most liberating feeling in the world. Every day is my liberation day, and I love it!

Enjoy the day, Marsha!
    I have been somewhat in the same boat. In the Before Times my wife had taken a job as a pet sitter. Some of the gigs were overnight, so I would get to dress while she was gone. That business dried up totally with the pandemic. Maybe business travel will ramp up again in the next year or so.

Congratulations Marsha!

Enjoy dressing again!

Marion

liberation day continued

Quote Originally Posted by Maid_Marion View Post
    Congratulations Marsha!

Enjoy dressing again!

Marion
    I will so enjoy it. Today, (mon) the wife goes back to her hospital gig again! This for the moment will be the new schedule, mon and thur. 1-5. Again i am dropping her off and picking her up. More uninterrupted time!
    I have still a lot of Marsha chores to do, but I will be able to do them dressed for the occasion!

I find myself looking way too forward to today. Less work, more play. (I hope)!

Thank You to all my sisters who replied, It is nice to know there is a cheering squad of sorts.