Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Going out of town and dressing

Banned Read only
    I'm in the camp of dressing "total woman." I do not even own a single pair of women's pants, jeans, etc. When I go out it's in a dress, hosiery and heels, proper undergarments and wig. I'll do light facial makeup which is easy to remove if necessary. My comfort zone due to masculine build (six foot, 200 pounds) is drives and evening strolls. I concur caution should be taken if you're going to go for a stroll. My strolling in the early darkness is in a very residential area with single family homes. It is well established with lots of trees. There is a commercial area with two 24 hour grocery store and lots of shops and restaurants. The shops close up early; 6-7 PM. Nobody blends in taking walks and strolling at closed parks and highway rest stops. That's asking for trouble or inquiring police. I have found nobody really thinks twice of a woman walking home from one of those grocery stores with a tote with the logo of one of the stores. In the fall or winter when darkness comes early it appears it's nothing more than a woman coming home from work and having stopped at the grocery store. These evening strolls satisfy the urge to get out and feel the cool evening air on my legs.

I was like you Stephanie until a couple of years ago. I found wearing a dress or skirt to be cold some days. And I will be damned if I'm wearing boy clothes to be warm.