Thread: Did anyone's SO seemingly drop hints before they opened up?

Did anyone's SO seemingly drop hints before they opened up?

Bad post
    Last edited by Chrissy647; 04-18-2021 at 09:49 PM. Reason: Bad post

Two scenarios:

Either she knew and was waiting for you to confess...

or

You may be reading too much into her past actions.

In any case, it's good that you are both on the same page now. Probably time to talk about your needs/wants as they relate to CDing. Just my advice that your can take or ignore: Don't guess - what she thinks. Talk.
    Last edited by char GG; 04-18-2021 at 04:14 PM.

None of those were hints. She was asking all along.

Oh boy! Are you lucky, Chrissy! Don't be afraid, just go with the flow!

It's perfectly clear from this assortment of your wife's past offers--that many can't possibly be a coincidence--that she's happy with the notion of you being feminized, even wants you that way. Some of the time, at least. Women can be very perceptive, and I'll bet she picked up on the subtlest of clues that you have certain feminine tendencies. It could well be part of the reason she married you to begin with--because she liked that side of you.

As they say, "Don't look a gift horse in the mouth!" The only thing to regret is that you didn't take her up on her offers before, in ten years of marriage. You could have had ten years of pure ecstasy! All this time you could have been into her panties, into that skirt, with your face made up and your nails polished. Fortunately it's not too late to start.

The only thing standing in your way was your own inner conflict between your masculine and feminine sides, feeling that any encouragement to express your feminine side was somehow an "assault" on your masculine side, which it isn't. I'm sure your wife was telling the absolute truth when she denied that anything she said was intended as a slur on your masculine side. She loves your feminine side as well, that's all.

Don't worry about "going off the rails." It won't happen. Don't be frightened of what's within yourself. It's a part of you, and your wife loves and honors that part of you. You've got a great marriage ahead of you.

Quote Originally Posted by Chrissy647 View Post
    I realize that is something we'd have to discuss and set for ourselves, but I am still scared. It feels like it could be something wonderful but it could easily go off the rails.
    ^^^This, right here^^^

Yes, it could go either way. And the fact that you realize that is definitely a good thing.
    This will be a learning experience for both of you. So it's up to you to make sure you grow together. Don't be afraid to try new things together, but be sure to discuss them if need be. There's probably a good chance she doesn't know how far to take this either.

Platinum Member
    I am not a mind reader, but given the number of hints and her denial about any prior curiosity, maybe she would prefer to move forward with this as a new aspect of your life. Really, this is a new and positive start, no matter what came before
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Gold Member
    Welcome to the forum:
    It sounds like you have a supportive wife, But take it slow, do not bomb her with consent wearing of a dress.
    Try to set some limits, and see where it leads to. Let her set the ground rules, you will be happier in the end.

You got to talk to her and work out how to best live this side of yourself out whilst also NOT forgetting her needs from you.

My wife had no idea. I guess I was well concealed in that closet. It has taken 8 years to get to the point where we can comfortably talk about it. She felt I deceived her, but she now understands why I was so fearful of sharing this aspect of me with her. It is a long story and involves childhood trauma from getting caught and being dealt with harshly. She doesn't mind seeing unisex style pieces and parts of Gretchen's native plumage, but she still does not want to see the rest. I understand that.

As others have said, keep the conversation lines open and progress slowly and with respect for her feelings. Bombing her to force acceptance is, well, an awfully male-like thing to do which can destroy any ability on her part of gain acceptance of Chrissy. Be gentle but at the same time let her know about what you feel BIT BY BIT. No firehosing. That is all very important whether the reveal was like a bolt of lightning or a slow uncloaking.

My wife always gave be a bit of teasing about wearing high heels and women's clothing. One day as a joke she bought a pair of high heels as a joke. "You like them, you wear them!" That set of my CD'ing again, it had been dormant for twenty years. When when it happened, oh boy! I thought it was all over for a while until she came around. So posts saying she was dropping hints were way off! It wasn't on her radar at all!

Since for some reason the O P edited the post / removed everything but wrote bad post .
    I will close it
    Thanks to everyone who took the time to reply.
    Who knows eh.
    If you are a Genetic Female (Female at Birth) and would like to join us in the F.A.B. Forum, please follow the link.

F.A.B. Forum Access

Sherlyn,My beautiful sweet girl
    You forever and always will be my one and only true love . ❤️

Administrator