Thread: Beyond Frustrated with Dating

Beyond Frustrated with Dating

Ok so here it is.. I'm finally over 40 yrs old. I've been single for 10 years now. I'm really tired of being single. I have 2 big challenges. One of course is that I enjoy crossdressing, mostly as a fetish I have come to realize but, it never goes away so I embrace it. The other is that I want to be in a cuckold relationship with a woman (gg). Anyone have any suggestions on how I can find a woman?

Might be easier to find a 'man' that wants a submissive 3rd party.........
    Although who knows, today 2020/2021 almost anything is 'normal'.....
    Still, IMO I would not expect many women are out looking for a TG/CD/?? to add to their relationship.
    I'd expect a guy might be open to adding you to the mix, although don't (IMO) expect a long term relationship.......
    IMO if you come across as more seductive than the female, you will be excluded by her.....
    ALSO if you appeal to the guy more than she, then you may end up as the 'star' although not sure that is what you are after.....
    Now-a-days the options are almost beyond comprehension, that being said...........
    Careful what you wish for, if you get it, it might be more than you can deal with.....
    Have you asked yourself, do you want to be the tease, or do you want to be the prize.
    If you want to be the tease, then you end up as being the desire, you could end up with a guy and no girl......
    But if you desire to be the 'prize' then no woman will willingly / knowingly invite you into the mix.
    Still, IMO no woman will want to add a permanent 3rd option into a relationship. SPECIALLY if the option is willing to do what she might not be willing to do.....

The other is that I want to be in a cuckold relationship with a woman (gg)
    Your seeking what is know in the fetish world. There is only one site that I know of and do not want want to break any forum rules. You can PM me. My first impression from your post the odds are against you in finding a quality relationship but its better to try than not try at all.
    Escapism isn't necessarily bad, but is definitely unhealthy in the long term. While helpful in the short term, things will degrade over time. At some point, the escapee will have to face the issue. Things simply blowing over isn't really going to happen in many situations.

I have been looking for over 10 years also.
    I would just like a accepting gg.

I agree with mbmeen12 it would be a fetish world. Good luck.

again I would be happy with a accepting gg.

Silver Member
    I have been single for over 11 years (I was never married but had an on/off relationship for many years.) To say I am sickand tired of being single is a huge understatement. We often here the stories of those who never told their wives, but almost never hear the other side of the coin, of being honest upfront and rejected time and time again for it. The odds of finding a GG who accepts are not good. Wanting a cuckold relationship would make it even harder.

Platinum Member
    What have you been doing over the past decade to cultivate relationships that would be to your liking?

My observation is that each of us has a pile of positive/appealing attributes, and a pile of personality traits that may be appealing to some people and off putting with others. It might be helpful to sort through your piles to at least gain a sense of the groups and people you might want to engage.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Okay, for 10 years you've been single and are locked into this dressing fetish. Obviously, you've dated I presumes and have you approached any of those women about your dressing and what they think or it or have you dressed for them. The relationships again haven't worked out obviously but you have had to get a lot of feed back from your 10 years of dating unless you've not divulged this fetish to any of those dates. So get out their gurl as you are very attractive as a gurl and get some feed back.
    Lacyfem

AND I am beyond frustrated deleting posts here-

The members keep posting a site that the content is not within our rules
    AND
    Also per the rules/ Any link to other sites that set conditions for access / join/ login this includes Facebook will not be permitted.
    P. M the OP and stop posting the link.or this thread will be deleted.
    If you are a Genetic Female (Female at Birth) and would like to join us in the F.A.B. Forum, please follow the link.

F.A.B. Forum Access

Sherlyn,My beautiful sweet girl
    You forever and always will be my one and only true love . ❤️

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Melissa Davis View Post
    Ok so here it is.. I'm finally over 40 yrs old. I've been single for 10 years now. I'm really tired of being single. I have 2 big challenges. One of course is that I enjoy crossdressing, mostly as a fetish I have come to realize but, it never goes away so I embrace it. The other is that I want to be in a cuckold relationship with a woman (gg). Anyone have any suggestions on how I can find a woman?
    Judging by what you said maybe you have not lookes in the right places. There are websites for this which we cannot publicly name it seems and something called munches where you could also find a like minded person and more. Good luck with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Melissa Davis View Post
    The other is that I want to be in a cuckold relationship with a woman (gg). Anyone have any suggestions on how I can find a woman?
    I am currently in a cuckold marriage with a woman I met on a vanilla dating site. Many people have told me how lucky I am, and while I am grateful for her and our relationship, I don't think it was JUST luck.

A few years ago I split from my wife of 25 years. My dressing was not a specific factor in our split (I only discovered it in the final year of our marriage, and she never knew about it), but her intolerance of anything different certainly was. Even before I began dressing I had felt for years that I couldn't be ME around my own wife. (She judged me for everything from my distaste for going to church to my taste in films and my sense of humor.) So when I was back on the dating scene for the first time since I was in college I made a promise to myself: No more secrets.

So, back to my current wife- the messages we traded back and forth on the dating site were perfectly innocent/normal get-to-know-you stuff. We had an excellent first date (dinner with a conversation that ran until the restaurant shut down), and by the conclusion of our 3rd or 4th date we agreed to be exclusive. On our 5th date I told her about my dressing, and she accepted me. It was pretty soon after that I told her about my other interests (including cuckolding), and she still accepted me. It wasn't too long after that we were living the lifestyle.

I laid everything out on the table early on because I wasn't going to enter a relationship with someone who couldn't accept ALL of me, and I didn't want to waste either of our time on a relationship that might ultimately be doomed if we weren't on the same page. I think one of the reasons she so quickly accepted my dressing is the fact that one of her adult children is non-binary, and she's a good, supportive mom who took the time to really understand what it meant. I am not saying I think crossdressing is the same as being trans or NB- but knowing she was accepting/supporting of her child gave me some confidence she would support me too- and I was right.

So to try to wrap my experience up as advice, I'd say be honest early. If she's not the right one, that just gives you more time to meet someone else. And pay close attention to the people in her life and her opinions on trans rights, crossdressing, and related topics to give you an idea of how receptive she might be. The cuckolding aspect is a bit more complicated, as it involves not only her support, but her participation as well. In our case we set some pretty clear ground rules when we started out to make sure we never entered a situation we weren't both comfortable with.

I wish you luck. She's out there!

Maybe an ad on a dating site stating who you are.
    "This is ME" I am not CRAZY, I'm just a GUY who likes dresses!
    Since allot of men dress up in woman's clothing that makes it a manly thing to do!
    Much more fun than fishing.
    I do construction like house building and I love CD-ing, what's the difference?

To me, the obvious thing to do is find someone to love first, then worry about the fetish side of sex.

I don’t get looking for a “cuckold” relationship up front. Like, seriously if you’re telling women you want them to have relationships with other people, then why would they bother dating you? Why not just cut out the middle-man?

Silver Member
    Women who are into kink might be more opened minded sexually, but it doesn't mean they are necessarily more likely to want a romantic relationship with, or are sexually attracted to, crossdressers. Odds are probably better, but still not much better than your average vanilla GG. I have been around a long time, known all kinds of different people in that time, seen this situation many times.

Banned Read only
    You want to be a sissy cuck. That's a pretty specific ask! In all seriousness, it might be helpful to get involved in your local fetish scene. Specifically, by joining "munches" where you can meet and talk with like-minded people in a plain vanilla setting. Once you begin to meet people and expand your network, you will have a greater chance of meeting your unicorn - pardon me, the woman of your dreams. She's definitely out there but you aren't going to meet her at your local supermarket or church.

Quote Originally Posted by Micki_Finn View Post
    I don’t get looking for a “cuckold” relationship up front. Like, seriously if you’re telling women you want them to have relationships with other people, then why would they bother dating you? Why not just cut out the middle-man?
    Thats something else, its like this whole **** my wife and i watch and abit more. It has multiple formats i think but as im not into that i cant explain much more

Quote Originally Posted by GaleWarning View Post
    To me, the obvious thing to do is find someone to love first, then worry about the fetish side of sex.
    My advice would be the opposite. Find someone you are sexually compatible with first. Love is fleeting, sexual orientation is permanent.

Quote Originally Posted by LilSissyStevie View Post
    My advice would be the opposite. Find someone you are sexually compatible with first. Love is fleeting, sexual orientation is permanent.
    It doesn't work that way, Stevie, at least, not in my experience.
    Two people who truly love each other can negotiate a mutually compatible and satifying sex life.

Quote Originally Posted by GaleWarning View Post
    It doesn't work that way, Stevie, at least, not in my experience.
    Two people who truly love each other can negotiate a mutually compatible and satifying sex life.
    Sure but everyone has their limits and I don't know how a cuckhold fantasy would work in an open or poly dynamic. Id agree abit more with stevie but maybe try and do both?