Thread: I finally got to go out! Well, sort of. lol

I finally got to go out! Well, sort of. lol

First, the ensemble.
    IMG_4396.jpgIMG_4402.jpg
    New dress, and wig. I was feeling amazing. It was late at night and I just told my wife that I'm going to go for it. She was ok with it. So I went out! Walked across wet grass in heels first thing...! SMH then the neighbors high school boy was outside. I managed to dodge him. I clacked away, down the alley to my truck. Damn, heels are too big. Made it to my truck and took them off. Drove to the gas station. It was empty. I wanted a little attention! lol I drove around where there were people but was too afraid to get out and walk around the bar. Drove around some more and let the cool night hair blow my hair around and headed home. It was very fun and fulfilling.

You are a very pretty lady. That dress really suits you.
    Diane. 🎀

You're looking really good, Chloe! I don't know how late it was when you went out, but try a grocery store or the mall next time...

Silver Member
    Congratulations on the outing. You know it gets better, easier, and more fun each time you do it.

As for the look you have put together. You look fabulous. You have every reason to feel confident and in time you will have that confidence to the point of fearlessness. Don't let anything stop you, even your own fears.

I really like the dress, you make the dress look good.
    Looks like your are setting a new "mature" style to you looks compared to the avatar you currently have.
    Ya, going for "groceries" is a nice way to be out in public without much worries.
    Just don't leave your purse in the cart when you see they got a Leggs display across the aisle!
    Candice Coleen Kowal ....all my friends call me Candy!

That is awesome! I did the same thing one of my first times out. Was in Salt Lake City on a business trip and dressed and went out to get gas. Was so excited getting gas that I forgot to get a receipt for my expense account. Was too scared to go inside to get one that I ate the cost of a tank of the gas to go out enfemme. Well worth the price! Lol.

Platinum Member
    Great! Its really exciting to get past that barrier. Especially glad that your wife was on board. Maybe next time she will join you!
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Wow such a cute dress. Hope you had fun. Ot will be easier some day. I can't even pin point the last time I wore pants or shorts. It's been at least a couple of weeks. Closest is the shorts I wear to work for modesty reasons.

If you want to go out....do it. People generally do not care.

You will find that out if you go out enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Diane426 View Post
    You are a very pretty lady. That dress really suits you.
    Thank you so much! I thought so too.

Quote Originally Posted by Lori Ann Westlake View Post
    You're looking really good, Chloe! I don't know how late it was when you went out, but try a grocery store or the mall next time...
    It was about 10pm. Most things were closed. But that's a good idea for next time.

Quote Originally Posted by candykowal View Post
    I really like the dress, you make the dress look good.
    Looks like your are setting a new "mature" style to you looks compared to the avatar you currently have.
    Ya, going for "groceries" is a nice way to be out in public without much worries.
    Just don't leave your purse in the cart when you see they got a Leggs display across the aisle!
    Well...I just liked the dress. I still prefer mini skirts and over the knee boots with a tight top. lol

Quote Originally Posted by kimdl93 View Post
    Great! Its really exciting to get past that barrier. Especially glad that your wife was on board. Maybe next time she will join you!
    She was really tired that night and more like, "Its up to you...", than "I support you". But that is better than before where she was pretty dead set against it. So, progres....?

Quote Originally Posted by Natalie5004 View Post
    If you want to go out....do it. People generally do not care.

You will find that out if you go out enough.
    I hear that a lot, but I suspect it's more like they aren't willing to say judgmental things to a complete stranger. They care, they just don't say anything. But that's fine too.

Reality Check
    That's great that you had a chance to go out, but I want to warn you that women don't typically go out alone at night, especially walking. You will look out of place and can attract attention from the wrong crowd or from the police. It's not safe and not a good idea.

Your best bet is to go out in broad daylight to crowded places like shopping malls or downtown city streets. Walk and act like a lady, carry a purse and don't overdress for where and when you are out.

BTW: You do make a very pretty lady.
    Krisi

Platinum Member
    Very attractive; both you and the dress. Envious that you have a supportive wife.

Chloe, Your makeup and dress really look great. You can go anywhere.
    I can't believe how gorgeous your wig is. It looks so natural. What brand is it?

Suzi Q

Cute dress, and you make it look so good - well, YOU look good!

The Wig is from Lushwigs.com. The hinode.

Chloe,

That's a lovely dress and as the song goes, you wear it well. The wig suits you to a tee.

Krisi beat me to it in commenting that you need to be conscious of the excitement and euphoria of these early sorties getting the better of you and you ending up in harms way.

The dress, beautiful as it is , is more suited to night out/clubbing/partying than pumping gas or even out shopping.

With that wig, your makeup skills and the right clothes for the time and place, as Krisi says, the mall is a far safer place and all in all, far more fun for those early adventures. You will quickly gain so much confidence going out will become part of the everyday.

Platinum Member
    Hi Chloe , You are a very lovely young lady, That dress & Wig is working perfectly for You,

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Orchid**OO**
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Quote Originally Posted by Helen_Highwater View Post
    Chloe,

That's a lovely dress and as the song goes, you wear it well. The wig suits you to a tee.

Krisi beat me to it in commenting that you need to be conscious of the excitement and euphoria of these early sorties getting the better of you and you ending up in harms way.

The dress, beautiful as it is , is more suited to night out/clubbing/partying than pumping gas or even out shopping.

With that wig, your makeup skills and the right clothes for the time and place, as Krisi says, the mall is a far safer place and all in all, far more fun for those early adventures. You will quickly gain so much confidence going out will become part of the everyday.
    Thank you for the advice...but I simply got dressed up and chose to go to places with few people. I wore what made me happy, not what was appropriate to get gas. (Who does rust?) I was not oblivious to dangers either. I disagree that is a clubbing/party dress. We simply have different taste.

I would have thought your wife would have been worried. It's always interesting how when we initially go out we want to be seen as the pretty women we are yet we duck and try to avoid being seen. Harder than one thinks to relax and be the woman you love being and let others enjoy you. However, you would have to be careful as you are very pretty and the wife might get upset if a handsome man picked you up... Or would she?
    Lacyfem

Lovely outfit, lovely look
    I love myself in curves!

Wear what makes you feel special.
    Diane. 🎀

Hi Chloe, That's great you were able to get out. I love the dress, little fun, little sassy, and you Rock It! You made me smile when you mentioned heels and wet grass, yep done that, I don't how some women can do that. LOL Love the look and the story. Thank you.

Don't know what happened, I wrote and wrote then posted and found nothing.........
    So starting over..............
    IMO......... If you have a SO that is accepting of your desires, don't go out looking for trouble.....
    Your WIFE Accepts you as you are, and as you feel you desire to be..
    To go out looking for something else IMO is just asking for trouble.....
    PS: IMO your posted phots are very 'fetching' .......
    You might be too young to grasp the phrase, so putting it in 2020/2021 lingo, your photos are hot....
    Enjoy!

Aspiring Member
    Heels on grass. Heels on gravel. Want attention but do not want to be seen. Going to places while driving or walking alone at night, places that sane GGs would never go. The crazy things we do! And most of us have done them!