Thread: Embarrassing trip and another reason to use pocket bras!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Aspiring Member

Embarrassing trip and another reason to use pocket bras!

I had the most embarrassing thing happen when I was shopping recently. Due to the warm weather, I decided to go in my skinny jeans and loose top and a regular (non-pocket) bra. I also wore my strappy, high heeled sandals, which I had worn many times before with no problems. However, I noticed before I left the house my legs were struggling with them so I took my black flats just in case. I went to Goodwill and spent about 45 mins shopping but did not find anything. I decided to go to another store a in the same shopping center. Once I got into there, I realized that every time I took a step my ankles were buckling to the outside of each shoe. I started making my way back to my vehicle but about two isles away, my ankles bent and I collapsed in the parking lot! As I fell, my breast forms fell out of my bra and blouse ?? SPLAT on the ground! Just then, a man in his 30?s was passing by and saw me and asked if I was ok. I was busy trying to cover my breast with my purse and said I was ok (in my male voice as I was in SUCH distress). He asked again if I was okay and I said I am fine, just tripped. He went on and I picked up my breast and hobbled to my vehicle. Once there I was so out of breath and sweating. I got in, turned the AC on and it took about 10 mins for me to recover. Once I did I thought about what happened and how I probably scared the - out of the guy, as he probably realized I was a dude! I examined the heels and noticed they had worn more on the outside and they were tipping me over on every step. I guess I?ll get them repaired if I can as I really like them! If not, I?ll look for something similar to replace them.

It could have been more embarrassing if more people had been around when that happened. Looking back, I can now laugh at the thought of my breast dropping out onto the ground! A really good reason to wear a pocket bra!
    Last edited by Di; 04-21-2021 at 11:24 AM. Reason: Per the rules do not try to bipass word filter/ also no flicker email info per rules
    Michellecd9999