Thread: My mom brought something over

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

My mom brought something over

My mom brought something over last night,an old video and a picture book full of me dressed as Cassie in my childhood.Said I was the first one to discover myself.One picture brought memories,it was me with taken with my younger brothers dressed as Cassie.Wore a red dress,blonde wig with stud earrings and I was 10 at the time.My great Aunt Belle took it and mom still remembers what she said to her,I was going to grow up becoming a young lady one day.She was right,happy as a fulltime crossdresser and became a young lady.I remembered a few right away,it was when I got my ears pierced for the first time,it was 8 weeks before the picture taken with my brothers was taken at age 10.Mom saw I was happy after this was done,It was showing my ears pierced.The picture my mom remembered was when I was 13 years old,brought home this black sleeveless dress from a yard sale.Said she got it for me and tried it on and I loved it.The video,it was clips of me dressed as Cassie and one brought a memory up when I was 14.I remember I was dressed as Cassie wearing a pink top and jean skirt with my hair done that day.My grandmother said I looked pretty dressed as a girl that day,it was the last time I saw her.She passed from breast cancer two days after that.Mom said they were mine now.My wife was there too and learned how I started very well

My great Aunt Belle passed away 4 years ago,her last words to me were I was right about you Cassie.

Will sometime,I seen one picture that my cousin Nikki remember remembered.I was 15 when I raided her room trying on a pair of her jeans and a red top.We wore the same size clothes,walked out and said I looked good in them.She was 14 at the time.Showed that to her tonight and remembered it,said I always have been one of the girls growing up around her.
    Last edited by Di; 04-22-2021 at 08:42 AM.