Thread: My mom brought something over

My mom brought something over

My mom brought something over last night,an old video and a picture book full of me dressed as Cassie in my childhood.Said I was the first one to discover myself.One picture brought memories,it was me with taken with my younger brothers dressed as Cassie.Wore a red dress,blonde wig with stud earrings and I was 10 at the time.My great Aunt Belle took it and mom still remembers what she said to her,I was going to grow up becoming a young lady one day.She was right,happy as a fulltime crossdresser and became a young lady.I remembered a few right away,it was when I got my ears pierced for the first time,it was 8 weeks before the picture taken with my brothers was taken at age 10.Mom saw I was happy after this was done,It was showing my ears pierced.The picture my mom remembered was when I was 13 years old,brought home this black sleeveless dress from a yard sale.Said she got it for me and tried it on and I loved it.The video,it was clips of me dressed as Cassie and one brought a memory up when I was 14.I remember I was dressed as Cassie wearing a pink top and jean skirt with my hair done that day.My grandmother said I looked pretty dressed as a girl that day,it was the last time I saw her.She passed from breast cancer two days after that.Mom said they were mine now.My wife was there too and learned how I started very well

My great Aunt Belle passed away 4 years ago,her last words to me were I was right about you Cassie.

Will sometime,I seen one picture that my cousin Nikki remember remembered.I was 15 when I raided her room trying on a pair of her jeans and a red top.We wore the same size clothes,walked out and said I looked good in them.She was 14 at the time.Showed that to her tonight and remembered it,said I always have been one of the girls growing up around her.
    Last edited by Di; 04-22-2021 at 08:42 AM.

Absolutely wonderful story, you were and are very blessed with the supporting crew you have.....

Live an let live..

As many as 43 percent of all people with gender dysphoria attempt suicide in their lives. dont let yourself become part of that very tragic statistic.
    Balance-Dignity-Acceptance-Responsibility-

That is great! So scan some of those in and share them with us!!!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

That is a wonderful story. Your mom did the right thing - gave you the opportunity to grow in the direction that appeared, at the time, to be what you desired. Back in the 50's that would have been a very rare thing to allow and my mother certainly did not allow it even though my desires and feelings clearly were headed down the same road you followed. What a difference 25 to 30 years can make. Thanks for sharing this story.

Aspiring Member
    Cass,

Beautiful story, thank you for sharing. I commend your mother for her acceptance and support.
    Best wishes!

Quote Originally Posted by GretchenM View Post
    That is a wonderful story. Your mom did the right thing - gave you the opportunity to grow in the direction that appeared, at the time, to be what you desired. Back in the 50's that would have been a very rare thing to allow and my mother certainly did not allow it even though my desires and feelings clearly were headed down the same road you followed. What a difference 25 to 30 years can make. Thanks for sharing this story.
    Mom was raised right,one is love and accept people for who they are.She watched me become who I am today fulltime as Cassie.When I came out as Cassie fulltime for the first time on my 27th birthday,we hugged and it was emotional for her.Said she has a daughter with a happier life also becoming a young lady including a big sister.

Hi Cass,

What a wonderful story! You have an amazingly, supportive family. Thanks for sharing.
    - Robin

Because life is too short not to.

It's ironic ... I finally found a group of guys I fit in with. Funny how they all enjoy being one of the girls.

Wife: Why do you fold your panties? Me: I don't like my panties in a wad!

Quote Originally Posted by BTWimRobin View Post
    Hi Cass,

What a wonderful story! You have an amazingly, supportive family. Thanks for sharing.
    Mom stood up to me,my dad whom wasn't supportive was mean to me and she had enough of it

Reads as a dream come true for so many, do hope you are happy, although................
    Love to all those that are able / willing to be who they really are..........
    Life doesn't always provide the path that we think it should..............
    Wouldn't the world be a wonderful place if everyone was allowed / able to be the person they felt they should be.
    So many of us are in a place that society has moved us into that if we all just said NO.... The world might explode.
    IMO wouldn't it be wonderful if each of us could be who we feel we should be, W/O fear from others as to who they think we should be.....

Silver Member
    You have such beautiful memories of the supportive women in your life. I am filled with awe and a touch of jealousy. Most of the members of this forum didn't have it so wonderful. Thank you so much for sharing your little view of how the world should work.

Wow so cool, I have picture taken of me when I was around 10, my sister dresses me up in her Ballerina outfit.

After that I was hooked! I was in PINK-FOG CITY.
    "This is ME" I am not CRAZY, I'm just a GUY who likes dresses!
    Since allot of men dress up in woman's clothing that makes it a manly thing to do!
    Much more fun than fishing.
    I do construction like house building and I love CD-ing, what's the difference?

Absolutely delightful story Cassie! It brought a tear to my eye to see how happy you were to be able to express who your real identity is, at it was that of beautiful full-fledged 100% girl! And to have the women and girls in your family accept you and treat you as a true and genuine girl must have been exhilarating! Being accepted by born females is definitely the highest honor any MTF can achieve! I, too, remember trying on dresses, earrings, and any other girlish attire I could find, and it cemented my decision to become Jennifer at the tender age of 11! Once again, congratulations on all your achievements and acceptance from your female family members. You truly have lived a blessed life as a true and genuine girl and young woman!

At 42 years old,mom has inspired me not to let anything hold me back to this day.My great Aunt Belle,still remember walking out as Cassie fulltime for the first time and her reaction.Said I became a beautiful and gorgeous young lady to me
    Last edited by char GG; 04-24-2021 at 09:17 AM. Reason: Not necessary to quote the post directly before yours

Silver Member
    Nice story! The first time my aunt saw me dressed she said I looked great and walked just like my mom. She assured me I could pass.

That's a lovely story! Kind of a story which gives you the motivation for being the person you are in hard times...