I was out and about this morning, hit the redemption center to get rid of bottles and cans. The woman ahead of me told the clerk to ring her up, she had more in the car, and to "Take care of her ( meaning ME! )", and the owners wife complimented my jacket and hair! ( an UP, and an UP )

Next stop, the bank where all the girls use my preferred name. BTW, they all look and dress like supermodels! And my teller and I were chatting about nails. Hers were perfect, and I have a new place to try. On the way out, a man held the door for me and I gave him a cheery 'good morning, and thanks'. ( all UPS )

Then on to the dollar store to pick up some things. At checkout, the young male clerk, after bagging my purchases, said loudly ( at least to my ears ) Thanks, sir, visit again!" ( a DOWN )

Now, I am living & working, 24/7, as a woman, and almost every single person at work treats and speaks to me as a female. But there are a few guys who will refer to me 'fella', 'bro', or 'dude', which tends to bring down my mood.

And when customers refer to me 'Miss', or 'Ma'am', it gives me a great sense of satisfaction, while being misgendered ( usually by males ), irritates me and makes me depressed. Obviously, if I want to keep my job, I cannot confront those customers, but sometimes I want to shout "WTF? Do I have to show you my t*ts?"

So, I guess I am wondering how others deal with this issue, in regards to acceptance and dysphoria.

Thanks for input and responses