Thread: Watch out when tierd

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Watch out when tierd

We are slow at work because of the Coved, I helped a buddy lay some interlocking in his yard the last few days. I came home last night exhausted, not something I do everyday and pretty hard on the body if your not use to it.
    I dressed pretty and opened a bottle of wine with my wife but I feel asleep on the couch and woke up at 2am and I was walking my way to bed but a pass by the window I noticed my wife's car on the street. Without a thought I went out and put the car in, when I got to bed my wife asked me why I went out to put the car in dressed. I looked down at myself and surprised myself I guess I was so tierd I didn't notice and told my wife the sad part was I went out dressed and didn't even enjoy it. I apologized to her and told her I hope nobody seen but pretty much I can't erase it.
    This morning I wanted to sleep in but my son called telling me he went to pick up a bench but it didnt fit in his car and asked if I could go there with my pick up truck. The beauty of owning a pickup, your everyone's best friend when they need something picked up.
    I was so tierd last night when I went to bed I took off my wig and forms and pretty much slept fully dressed, so I had to undress pretty fast and meet my son. I was walking out the door and my wife stopped me, she asked me if I looked in the mirror and to take off the loop earrings. Wow I didnt notice and she suggested when I get back to just rest because I'm so tierd and she didn't even trust me driving and came with me. Well no strange looks from the neighbors so far but it was early in the morning when I put the car in but I know a lot of them are very noisy, but again it is what it is I can't change the past.
    Has anybody else here ever did something like this when tired and exhausted.
    I'd like to thank everyone for the Birthday wishes during the week, it was a quiet one because of the lockdown but I feel blessed to be healthy and hopefully we can all get through this.
    Last edited by Maria 60; 04-24-2021 at 08:42 AM.