Thread: Watch out when tierd

Watch out when tierd

We are slow at work because of the Coved, I helped a buddy lay some interlocking in his yard the last few days. I came home last night exhausted, not something I do everyday and pretty hard on the body if your not use to it.
    I dressed pretty and opened a bottle of wine with my wife but I feel asleep on the couch and woke up at 2am and I was walking my way to bed but a pass by the window I noticed my wife's car on the street. Without a thought I went out and put the car in, when I got to bed my wife asked me why I went out to put the car in dressed. I looked down at myself and surprised myself I guess I was so tierd I didn't notice and told my wife the sad part was I went out dressed and didn't even enjoy it. I apologized to her and told her I hope nobody seen but pretty much I can't erase it.
    This morning I wanted to sleep in but my son called telling me he went to pick up a bench but it didnt fit in his car and asked if I could go there with my pick up truck. The beauty of owning a pickup, your everyone's best friend when they need something picked up.
    I was so tierd last night when I went to bed I took off my wig and forms and pretty much slept fully dressed, so I had to undress pretty fast and meet my son. I was walking out the door and my wife stopped me, she asked me if I looked in the mirror and to take off the loop earrings. Wow I didnt notice and she suggested when I get back to just rest because I'm so tierd and she didn't even trust me driving and came with me. Well no strange looks from the neighbors so far but it was early in the morning when I put the car in but I know a lot of them are very noisy, but again it is what it is I can't change the past.
    Has anybody else here ever did something like this when tired and exhausted.
    I'd like to thank everyone for the Birthday wishes during the week, it was a quiet one because of the lockdown but I feel blessed to be healthy and hopefully we can all get through this.
    Last edited by Maria 60; 04-24-2021 at 08:42 AM.

Platinum Member
    No so much because I was tired. It was a case that I thought my backyard was secure from prying eyes. It happened at least eight years plus ago. At the time the fence line to the south had very tax laurel bushes against it on the neighbor's side. To the west the six foot fence was on top of a drop down and that's neighbor never used that area. It dropped down about eight feet and was covered with ivy. So, south and west were impossible sight lines. To the north is a rental house. At the time the fence was five foot and built alternating vertical boards (side to side) which meant one could not look through the fence. Most of that neighboring yard was a drop down of seven feet, but ultimately the yard rose to the level of the five foot fence. In order to look into our yard you almost had to work your way through a lot of overgrown vegetation. Well, somehow those nosy neighbors must have saw me en femme at the other end of my yard sitting on a swing set. I did not know it until I was doing some yard en drab. I over heard their conversation wondering why a man would wear women's clothing. There were three generations living in that rental. None worked so they were always home. That curtailed using my backyard. Since then the neighbor to the south cut down the laurel bushes so there is no privacy from that side. The nosy neighbors to the north who liked to gossip probably told some other neighbors. Nothing was ever said. I was more concerned about my wife being told by a neighbor. In a deep DADT she probably knew I would dress when she went to work, but, probably thought I did not go outside.

I really did not expect any neighbor to go through gyrations to violate the privacy of our yard.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I've been returning from T events after 1:00 AM for years. Our next door neighbor's 2 story house overlooks my driveway. They have young children and I've never seen a lite on in their house on returning home yet.

All they'd have to do is look out a window and see Sherry and Cindi getting out of my car. Maybe they already have? But, that doesn't worry me.
    I don't think u should waste energy worrying about it either, Maria.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Platinum Member
    Honestly, when I am that tired I just put on a nightgown and fall asleep. Good save by your wife!
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Once, about 15 years ago, I took the kitchen scraps out to the composter early in the morning. I came around the corner to find the new neighbor, walking his dog, standing at the edge of my driveway staring at me, mouth agape. I was wearing a woman's pantsuit, flats and an obviously feminine blouse. I just said "good morning" and continued on into the house.

Fortunately, he moved out again within a few months, but I'm sure whatever damage was done was done by then.
    I am a vessel of the goddess. Let me express my calling to a feminine life through nurturing love and relatedness.

This would be my biggest nightmare lol.

I dunno about being tired, but I do recall taking the dog for a walk and getting halfway down the road before realizing I was still wearing these big gold dangly hoop earrings. What the heck, I just carried on walking. Nobody said anything. You can get away with anything these days.

Junior Member lynn.crossdresser's Avatar
    It was earrings for me also; I was driving to work having spent a few hours earlier in the morning fully femmed up and when I was about 5 minutes away from work I notice that I still had my dangling pearl earrings clipped on each ear.

I have neighbors on all 4 sides too.Thinking about building a 3 sided 6 ft fence around my patio with the garage being the fourth wall this summer with access through the garage so my wife can sunbath ( me too) in privacy and just sit outside wearing a skirt or dress and enjoy a coffee.Not sure why but being outside dressed is very relaxing.
    If I knew where it was going to take me I probably would have put my mother's panties back.

My neighbors have all seen me en femme. I’ve even talked to some of them while en femme, but not a lot. We mostly just ignore one another, as good neighbors do these days.

Come to think of it I did accidentally go out underdressed in underwear and tights underneath a while back.
    It was pretty safe, no chance I could be spotted.
    But I was shocked how easily I forgot since I wasn?t planning on it and don?t think I ever will go public.

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    To be honest I worry less about what the neighbours think or see. That about what my wife accepts. She is the one who worries about what the neighbours may be thinking. Though I consider myself very much a closet cross dresser, I have often been out locally at 2am and not cared who may or may not be peering or passing. The important thing is that your partner/wife clearly both accepts and cares.

Platinum Member
    Hi Maria , I have only done that once, But I didn't go outside, >Orchid**OO**
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

I was at a resort and had put some shiny barrettes in my hair while in my unit. Of course, I forgot about them. I went and exercised at the resort's gym and noticed an employee looking at me kind of funny as she walked through. I didn't think much more about it. After that I went out to the resort pool wearing a baseball cap. There must have been fifty people in the area. After a bit, I took off my cap and dove underwater to rinse the sweat from my hair. That's when I felt them! I was petrified! Of course, I immediately pulled them out while still under. My barrettes and me had been in clear view for about 30 seconds before I went under water. I felt terrible, but there were never any consequences to my mistake. OOPS!

Very few will notice and the rest probably don't care. I go out in the yard, to my truck, work on my camper all dressed appropriately for the task. Shorts and a tank top for working in the yard or washing a vehicle. As far as I know no has noticed or said anything. Many of us walk for exercise and speak when we pass.

Not from being tired, but I am pretty sure the neighbors have seen me in a dress, it they have they didn't say anything. Times are getting a little easier.

Tired did get me once, I had the the kind of week that jus drains your soul, problems left and right at work, long hours and not enough people to take care of all the fires. Friday, I got home, took a nice bath, got dressed and decided I didn't want to cook, so I called for takeout. Sitting down in my recliner, I put on some movie I had probably seen a dozen times and promptly fell asleep. The knocking on the door woke me up and without thinking, I opened the door to see the delivery girl with the strangest look on her face, "Nice dress," was all she said as she handed me my dinner.

All I could do was say 'thanks' smile and shrug my shoulders.

I'm just glad it wasn't my neighbors daughter asking to borrow my vacuum.
    I am Me and Me is OK!

Shelby

Sherry knocks this on the head nicely. Why worry about the neighbours ! I have to admit I did initialy but slowly let myself be seen in my hamlet without forcing my new way of life on them. When I realised that nobody was surprised at all I came to think that I had a pretty liberal bunch of neaghbours, including the new ones who moved in onle a couple of week ago
    I started life a lost man now I am a found woman