Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Quickest from male to female clothing?

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    There were times when if I didn't have a half a day to dress I'd be thinking twice about even getting started. The anticipation and process of picking the clothing for any particular scenario was part of the enjoyment. Makeup was yet another challenge and had to be met with precision.

These days I'm living full time. This morning I rolled out of bed, put on sweats and a long sleeve tee shirt, pulled the elastic tie from my hair and looked in the mirror wondering if I needed to do my eyebrows or make coffee. Coffee won and since I'm not going anywhere, this is as good as it will get today. In fact this was exactly the condition my daughter and grandson found when they stopped by for a short visit. I kind of miss the excitement, but not so much to be bouncing back and forth between gender presentations.
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

Hour and a half to two hours, after I have decided on my clothes. About three minutes per outfit after that. LOL

For me, and including make-up, is about 15 minutes in an airport unisex/handicap single restroom, changing from boy mode to Stephanie. It was a rush, and I was pretty much sweating!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Letting the girl in me out.
    More pictures here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/165304654@N04/albums

Silver Member
    Over the years when I dressed to go out as a girl it took me about the same as the girls took.But, that was back in the 50s and girls spent more time getting dressed. It took time to bathe, do your hair, slip into panties, bra, girdle or garter belt. Then sit and put your makeup on.

Today, i'm usually wearing a women's top and jeans so I just go run errands as I'm dressed. Women wear much more casual clothes today.

I can dress rather quickly but my girl time is more of an experience of transformation and not a utilitarian enterprise.

Minimum 30 minutes, 28 of which are spent on trying to correct my beard shadow (true story) ...

Quote Originally Posted by Jane G View Post
    Make up is what takes the time. Changing clothes doesn't take long at all. Not that I have even given it a thought before how long it takes. Putting on my make up can takes longer, but still only 10 minutes or so I would say. What ever possets you to time it?
    I didn't go out to time it. I just happened to check the time before and after as I was cooking and timing that.

Quote Originally Posted by jaquie View Post
    Oh you British Lasses and your stockings, yes they do take forever, pantyhose are much quicker. If going out I can take 4 hours to get ready but for around the house prancing that can be done in 5 minutes.
    Pantyhose / tights I feel uncomftable in once they end up sagging between the thighs. That's a problem with being relatively tall.

Hold ups dig into my legs and the elastic in the hold-up band can slightly irritate.

Both issues you'll find mentioned on women's forums mentioning clothes and fashion.

I know stockings can be a faff to put on and fasten up, but for me they're the most comfortable option of the three.

If everything goes smoothly, stockings don't take that much longer to put on.

Sue

I keep spinning around like WW/Linda Carter and hoping.

Never works.

Magic sucks.

I Keep a bra and panty, a pair of thigh-highs, some jewelry and a dress stashed away is a place I can get to them quickly. If I find myself home alone I can be out of guy cloths and in to Carrol's cloths in a couple of minutes.

At least half an hour, to remove the most of my male features