Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Quickest from male to female clothing?

Quickest from male to female clothing?

Strange but meant to be fun question.

I couldn't dress up when I got home today due to visitors calling round, a day when the urge was particularly strong. Three hours later, they left. Although there was some tidying to do, that just had to wait.

I was out of male clothing in less than a minute and fully dressed up a couple of minutes later, bra, panties, slip, dress, suspender / garter belt, wig but not including make-up. Once the stockings were properly hitched up to garter / suspender belt (the fiddly bit at times for me) and heels were on, it was just under seven minutes.

I then tidied up including moving a couple of heavy objects in medium-height heels.

I guess tights or hold-ups would have reduced the time by a couple of minutes, but once I get the stockings hitched up it's worth the extra minute or so as I find stockings more comfortable than either.

What's the quickest anyone else has managed?
    Last edited by Mackem Sue; 04-24-2021 at 06:46 PM.

I got dressed in winter as I was already in a panty shaper and unisex jeans, pretty quick
    Bra, camisole and an stretchy angora sweater, short zipper boot heels.
    3 minutes tops....I was running late to my Chi Chapter meeting and I bet I was out the door in 10 minutes, make-up, wig, and I put on jewelry at the stoplights.
    Candice Coleen Kowal ....all my friends call me Candy!

My shoes, socks, jeans or shorts as well as a shirt all take the same time to dress in, whether it is male or female clothing.

Speed is not my thing. I take my time. It usually takes me an hour to do it all. Makeup takes at least 30 minutes. I use pantyhose, no garters yet. They are pretty fiddly for me. I need to buy a set of French garters that have 6 suspenders. That would be fun.

If in male clothing then 60-90 seconds to get naked (not a pretty picture I know!) and then 3 minutes to get bra, forms, knickers, pull on skirt and top on then finally heels. Adding tights into the mix probably adds 3-5 more minutes.

The opposite for me. On days off work i like to take my time choosing what to wear. It's part of the enjoyment that there is so much more choice with female attire. No need to rush.

A more significant question for members in the closet or dadt might be: How quickly can they go from female to male clothing?
    Last edited by Krea; 04-25-2021 at 04:29 AM. Reason: spelling

Banned Read only
    Sue ,
    On one occasion I had just stepped out of the shower when I heard the phone ringing , it was my sister in law telling me she was coming into town and could she meet for a coffee in twenty minutes . So I had to get dressed and apply makeup and drive into town , I met her in the car park before heading off for coffee .

I am fairlky quick these days as I have to meet up with dog walkers or head off to do my shopping and fit in many other jobs si I can't take hours over makeup and choosing clothes .

Krea,
    Thank goodness I no longer have to consider that question .

When i have dressed up in lady stuff, it takes maybe a half hr. But, shedding the lady clothes, and getting back into my guy things, only a minute or 2, especially, when in duress, like, someone coming.

I was never that fast. For me a lot of the enjoyment was the time spent getting dressed. I used to do quick gender changes in public restrooms and even being fully under dressed it would take me half an hour. Walk into the family restroom at a highway rest area male, come out female. Now days I take even longer. Getting slow in my old age! Sigh.....

Banned Read only
    To me, dressing is a lot more than just putting on clothes. I have to squeeze my way into a full breast plate without tearing it, then I have to put on a waist cincher or corset (depending on the outfit), then I put my shapewear on over that to smooth everything out before putting on any clothes. The fastest I can get all my gear on, including wig, is 15 minutes. Then, another 15 minutes for makeup and I'm good to go.

The reverse is about the same. 10 minutes to take everything off without damaging any of it. Another 15 minutes to carefully remove all traces of makeup and massage away the marks left on my forehead by my wig.

I've gotten pretty efficient at my transformation, not necessarily because I want it to be fast but I've done it so often that it just doesn't take as long as it used to. So if I need to do everything including shower and shave everything beforehand, I can be all dressed up in 25-30 minutes.

But my record would probably be from my earlier years. Basically I had a random weekday off and in the middle of the afternoon a guy friend wanted to come by while he was on break. But when he said how much time he had I was like that's not enough time for me to get ready. He persuaded me to get dressed up anyway, and I think I managed to shower, put on an outfit, and do makeup in 10-12 minutes.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Teresa View Post
    Sue ,
    On one occasion I had just stepped out of the shower when I heard the phone ringing , it was my sister in law telling me she was coming into town and could she meet for a coffee in twenty minutes .
    You are a kind and generous soul. If someone calls me while I'm getting out of the shower and says, "let's meet in twenty minutes", my response would be, "I'm in the middle of something right now. See you in an hour, love."

I can't say I've ever timed it. But I'd guess its somewhere in the 15 minute range for Jenn, exclusive of makeup and press on nails.
    Jenn A --- nothing fancy, just me.

I Never hurry getting dressed.
    I relish the activity and enjoy donning each and every article.

Now the opposite situation is altogether different. There have been times, before I came out to anyone, that I was able to go from Glam to Drab in under 4 minutes, have everything "hidden again" and present myself. I'm Sooo happy those days are behind me.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Platinum Member
    If there is going to be a speed test it is going to be undressing; not dressing. When my wife was visiting our daughter out of state and I had hung my dresses in the walk-in closet I dressed fairly quickly. I had the habit if hanging my chosen bra, panty and slip with my dress for the next day. Even the forms (water filled balloons in the bathroom sink overnight) was not a problem. Hosiery for the day is traditional stockings and a garter girdle. I would not count shaving my face into the equation as I would do that in guy mode too. Definitely under five minutes. I forego makeup because it is a bother to put on and take off.

The speed test is really undressing because of some immediate necessity. I retold my quickest undressing before. My daughter-in-law locked her car keys in her house. She had to get to work and my granddaughter to school. She called me to come over with the extra set of house keys. Not only was I fully attired, but I had already applied makeup and nail polish. Yikes! Makeup of facial makeup was not too time consuming, but the nail polish. A quick visit to the backyard so the nail polish remover would not stink up the house. When I got to her house (four minute drive) she had already called my son and got the code to the garage door opener. Duh! She tried to call me when I was already enroute. Hence, forget the nail polish. My finger nails are all chopped up anyway. The days of using fake nails is behind me. If I do wear makeup it is light makeup when taking an evening stroll.

Banned Read only
    Monica,
    There are two aspects I consider with taking her call , the first is she totally accepts me even when she knew my wife wouldn't and we don't meet very often so I prefer not to put her off . The second point is I live very much like a woman and on the whole many don't take that long to get ready even meeting up for a coffee so if I told her I would be at least and hour she probably wouldn't bother calling me again .

Platinum Member
    Hi Sue , Half of the Enjoyment is Getting there, The other half is seeing the pretty lady in the Mirror smiling back at you, >Orchid**!!**
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

I think the fastest for me is about 30 minutes for dressing and basic makeup. The latter includes foundation, light eyeshadow, a little basic eyeliner, and mascara. When I get totally glammed up I know it will take an hour or so, but it's all part of the fun.

Oh you British Lasses and your stockings, yes they do take forever, pantyhose are much quicker. If going out I can take 4 hours to get ready but for around the house prancing that can be done in 5 minutes.

2 or 3 minutes - while sitting in the drivers seat of a car.

Something like.....
    Shorts off & skirt on 45 seconds
    shirt off, bra & top on 45 seconds
    wig on 30 seconds.
    shoes on 20 seconds.

Basically I can get changed, walk to the cafe, have coffee & muffin and be back in the car in male mode in 15-20 minutes (slightly long morning tea break, car has GPS that the boss watches occasionally). A 10-15 minute break would mean going wigless.
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz

Reality Check
    I doubt it takes me any more than five minutes to put on my bra and boobs, panties and hip padding and wig, but of course, a close shave is also needed. Then a bit of beard cover and lipstick.

After that, it's an outfit, shoes and jewelry.

Fifteen minutes should do it most days.
    Krisi

Never really timed myself getting into drag, but I’ve quick changed from one look to another in about 3 minutes. That’s full outfit, wig, and jewelry change.

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    Make up is what takes the time. Changing clothes doesn't take long at all. Not that I have even given it a thought before how long it takes. Putting on my make up can takes longer, but still only 10 minutes or so I would say. What ever possets you to time it?

Banned Read only
    It takes me longer to get my clothes out of the hidden cupboard space than it does for me to dress.

Getting ready for me is probably a 90 minute "experience" if i'm honest. Shower with a close shave, perfume and deodrant, put on clothes, prepare wig, do my makeup.

I've done it far quicker, but it's not as enjoyable or as good a final result.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I'm never going to break speed records getting my figure and dress on.

But, I can put my face on in under 10 seconds flat!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!