Thread: Where there's a Will

Where there's a Will

It was William Shakespeare?s birthday on the 23rd. Just for fun you understand I thought what if Will was a CD?er and joined this site, what would his intro look like?

I greet the good people all for I?m Willameda and to thee I look for such advice as the make a head that spins find stillness. Gather ye one and all as my tale to tell is one of trials and tribulations, born of guilt and loathing the likes of which have not been seen for many a year, good folk I tell thee all that such doubts have I that from dawn to dusk I am pained and griped with such angst as if brought upon me by the devil himself.

My loving wife, so fair and the very pillar of my existence haveth no notion of my turmoil as this dark secret I hold close to my bosom, held tightly for fear it might escape and reveal me to the world, my life played out for all to see as if upon a stage.

I see upon that stage those actors who play the part of a comely woman and I?m so engulfed in deepest despair by the knowledge that I will never be able to let an audience see my woeful caricature for fear of ridicule and the critics harsh words that cut like a rapier blade to the heart.

Oh how I long for the taste of freedom so many of the fair maids here doth know. Alas, these walls in which I live are but a prison one in which I sit longingly dream filled of warm breezes and sunlit sky?s, sky?s that I?ll ever walk under for fear of the howl of the mob, cruellest words and deeds to shame my very existence.

Kindest of people, I submit my tale hoping for some crumbs of comfort. As the moth is drawn to the flame so I am drawn to this world of petticoats and corsets, softest of cloth and hose and sweet smelling potions that drift upon a night?s breeze. Will I ever be free of this or am I forever ensnared by this mistress?s guile?

Hugs
    Wills.
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed

Yea, verily, thou hast the feel o’it.

Alas poor Yorrick I am doomed lol
    I started life a lost man now I am a found woman

To blend or not to blend, that is the question!

(To thine own self be true!)

A reverse version of the movie "Shakespeare in Love". A true crossdressing (FTM) movie.

Or maybe "Taming of the Shrew": I burn, I Pine, I perish"
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Very creative Helen. An interesting image of William. Happy belated birthday to he or maybe it was she in secret. You never know sometimes.

After writing I did think perhaps it could be a series. Historical figures and their femme side introductions;

Abbi Lincoln; "Four score years have I held this secret....".

Who'd be your bet to be one of us?

I Willamena spent the day visiting the Merchant in Venice to purchase some items for my evening at the globe theatre.
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

Tis but a midsummer night’s dream.

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    Our dear Willameda,

Fear not that thy longings shouldst be frowned upon or scorned by the residents of this gentle, eclectic and electrical manor. For those who dwell in this abode, even for the briefest of times, canst mull over and oft easily reflect personally on thy trials, tribulations and thous deepest fears as well. Few among this attractive and oft happy or playful flock has spent her full time carefree and unworried by strictures and dark expectations that mayhaps could be delivered swift and angry on our person, or threatening family and livelihoods. My eager ears are both ready and experienced in being filled with both questions and tales of woe or misunderstanding. So speak forth without fear, for we hold the happenings of our sorority near, dear and as secret as the grave from which none shall flee.

So hold forth now with thy inquiries or examples in need of community reflection. However, be ye aware that despite this seemingly informal fellowship and casual air in which we address our concerns, there yet be rules to follow. So no etchings that play to the overly curious or language in detail that should not be expected in normal conversation among acquaintances of good standing in the community. For moderation is yet expected so that we may address the weighty matters of identity, and even of the heart, while leaving matters of the loins outside on the curb for others engagements and entertainments.

As a sister in spirit I bid you a fine day until you may correspond with us once more.
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

A lesser-known quote from Hamlet, but very appropriate in this context:

"God has given you one face, and you make yourselves another."

(Act III, Scene I)

What can we not do with makeup, and a wig to crown it?

(P.S. Where there's a Will, there's a Legacy... )

Platinum Member
    And since you know you cannot see yourself,
    so well as by reflection, I, your glass,
    will modestly discover to yourself,
    that of yourself which you yet know not of. (Julius Caesar)
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I Will not partake in this dated discussion!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

'But soft, what light through yonder window breaks; it is Anne and I am undone"!!!!
    Carole

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum posts both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal action.

This above all, to thine own self be true.

I thank thee all for such heart-warming words that indeed did lift my spirits and gave me such hope for the future.

So having been with us for 10 years, how is Willameda now faring?

O good gentle folk my tale of daring is one I feel I must share with you all for in truth I am overcome with joy so intense that my heart doth pound like the drums of those marching to war.

For yesterday I summoned such courage that dressed in the guise of a maid I went forth from my dwelling into the very bustle of the street where all life’s rich tapestry plays out. While courage indeed I had so did I have such a tempest of emotion. Winged pixies dart about within me, each breath giving them more air with which to beat filament of wing against.

Steps now taken, each one accompanied by the rustle of petticoats and hard heel on cobbled way, moved me to where the market can be found. Tread by tread those little elves within subsided in the beating of wings, a calm stillness of spirit overcoming churning turmoil.

Bold of stance I made myself, caring not a jot for the opinion of any mortal who should by randomness of thought chance glance my way. All the world’s wares were there before me. Stall after stall of such finery as to turn a head dizzy and to fog the judgement of any soul.

Still bolder I summoned up yet more courage for where I know not but found it was and in the briefest of moments, all thoughts of consequence set aside I engaged in barter with a fair maid who’s table was filled with ladies undergarments of such fine lace and fancy frill as to draw in good lady folk from far and wide. Within a breaths time my purse was open and coin and goods exchanged.

Oh sweet rapture upon my return to the sanctuary of home. Time could not go quickly enough for I to know the embrace of my garment. And embraced I was for while snug of fit the beauty with which it shaped my form to be as womanly as dreams could conjure left me short of breath.

But breath I have and already schemes are construct for my womanly form to seek out yet more adventure.

Remember that forum rules require posts to be written in English.

terrapin station, you need to guess a little bit
    i think Will had the hair to pull it off!

The beard and mustache complete the look