Thread: 5 years

Aspiring Member

5 years

I have been part of this forum for 5 years today. I like having a place where we can share our experiences and realize no matter how strange we think we are there are others in the same place you are. I have neatly 700 posts, something i never thought would happen. I am a very private person, no social media at all. i hope the next 5 are equally as good.
    Sara
    Last edited by sara66; 04-26-2021 at 04:17 PM.

Platinum Member
    I hope the next five years are better than the past five. But at my age, that prospect seems highly doubtful.

Quantity does not imply quality. My qoute count is proof enough of that.
    Last edited by kimdl93; 04-26-2021 at 08:58 PM.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Sara,

I am also a very private person, and really didn't think I would post as much as I have....but again I am just short of 500 posts and I've been here almost 8 years

I'm also a very private person. I dare say many of us are, because we've felt from an early age--well, since early teens in many cases like mine--that we had to be!

I never thought about how much I post! Eight years and 1,600+ posts. I need to get out more!

And how did I become a Senior member? I know I am old, but really, as senior?

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Jackie Gleason said it for me, "Alice, I've got a big mouth!"

Let's see, Sara. 700 posts in 5 years is about 140 a year.

And, I've been here for about 14 years so I would need about 2000 to keep up with u?

But, HEY! Who's counting anyway!
    Last edited by docrobbysherry; 04-26-2021 at 08:08 PM.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Platinum Member
    Hi Sara , When you are here you are Home,

What ever questions you have There is a 99.875% Chance

That one or more of us will have an answer for you, >Orchid **OO**
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Congratulations on your anniversary!!

Wow I'm slacking. Been here over 13 years not always active. But only have 997 posts.

I?m quite new but I?ve found this to be such a helpful place. It?s good to be with you Sara and everyone.

I have been here coming up on 3 years this summer, I just simply love it here. My wife says I am always talking with someone so by my post count she may be correct
    And to think I was shy when I was a kid
    Crissy

Thats dedicated i have been a member for quite sometime and disappear every so often.

Congrats on the 5 yrs Sara. I've been here 8 years and kind of a quiet senior member age wise. Hope you
    enjoy your next 5 years. Not sure myself if I'll make another 5.

Being a Cornhusker, I imagine there isn't a big community of us, like minded people, in your area to interact with.
    That what is so nice about having a forum, like our little corner of the web, as a place to socialize.
    I tend to interact with the local girls so I don't post more here, but I am a big supporter of anything that helps our community.
    It is nice to see I am not the only girly girl....I just love to embrace my feminine side.
    Congrats and enjoy the next 500...
    Candice Coleen Kowal ....all my friends call me Candy!

Aspiring Member
    Candy,
    I have talked with several SA's, they tell me there are way more of us than we thought. I am not a partier and I prefer to spend most of my time alone or with my wife. I have a couple of good friends(only out to one of them) whom I will hang out. This forum give my most of the outlet for dressing that I need.
    Sara