Thread: ?All the other girls?

?All the other girls?

Said to me by my not-so-accepting wife. We were hiking down the trail and I was wearing my capris length tights and she was giving me a hard time about wearing them and why she doesn?t like hiking tights. But, then she ended it with : but you just want to look like all the other girls.
    I just grinned and agreed.

Little steps...so many small tiny little steps.

I guess quotes in the title come out as something besides quotation marks.

She might better accept you if you had said.... all the other geologists wear them!! Or sedimentologists... lol.

Quotes on the mobile site do not work. Go to Full Site at the bottom of the page. Then all punctuation work correctly including contractions.

Platinum Member
    Hi Christie Ann, One day at a Time, >Orchid**00**
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Platinum Member
    First a formatting tip. If you’re using an ipad post then edit and/or complete the post in edit mode...the “ will stay “

Second...i see a lot of guys at the gym (younger) wearing tights...so maybe its a thing.
    Last edited by kimdl93; 04-28-2021 at 07:10 PM.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Little steps for a lot of us, including me, whose wives are realizing we are fine with our feminine side.
    A lot of people are wearing tights now days, so that's a plus.
    I have gotten my wife to buy me panty shapers, girdles, satin panties, camisoles, tights, women's sandals and flats, and unisex blouses.
    I can wear perfume, epulate my arms and legs, can grow my nails long and wear gloss clear nail polish, everyday.
    I watch what I wear when we are together for a full day but otherwise I can prance around feeling girls even while presenting in guy mode.
    Working on wearing bra's I am have breasts and getting my ears pierced.....small steps....year 12 working on acceptance.
    It doesn't happen overnight. Keep working those small steps but be smart about it as you know her limitations and what she will accept.
    Last edited by candykowal; 04-29-2021 at 03:36 PM.
    Candice Coleen Kowal ....all my friends call me Candy!

Well, here?s the original line with ?quotes? in it.

Here's a line I edited in with “quotes” in it.

Quote Originally Posted by kimdl93 View Post
    First a formatting tip. If you’re using an ipad post then edit and/or complete the post in edit mode...the “ will stay “
    Damn, that’s peculiar! It works though. Iut it won't display other characters, like the ? (pound) sterling sign...

My usual solution is to avoid "printers' quotes" and use plain quotes. At least everything on my keyboard will display correctly.
    Last edited by Lori Ann Westlake; 04-28-2021 at 10:49 PM.

Albuquerque, NM (SE of there in mountain foothills)
    "?Peculiar indeed?" Oh well....

I guess that is why I am an aspiring member after 14 years. That and minimal punctuation in my posts. Thanks all for your insight. I never knew.

Mod warning:

Please stick to the OP CDing topic.

Any further comments about the punctuation anomaly will be deleted.

Christie ann, If my wife said that it would be with a sarcastic tone, yours obviously did not do that which is great.
    Candy, Wearing bras and getting your ears pierced are not small steps to me but I wish you the best girl!
    Crissy

It's been about four and a half years since my wife was thrust into my crossdressing world and it has been (continues to be) a long series of small steps for me too. Those small steps have led from her contemplating divorce to increasing levels of acceptance. She still doesn't like to see me presenting fully female (though she has) but I don't have to hide my things, I wear clear gloss nail polish all the time, keep my toenails polished (colored) all the time etc. These little steps have taken me a long way.

Candy you are living the dream having a wife that buys your panties is awesome. Like others have said my dressing desire has increased with age I have not shared this side of me with my wife but with retirement in the near future I will be running out of time to do this in small steps.

Quote Originally Posted by Jillcder View Post
    Candy you are living the dream having a wife that buys your panties is awesome. Like others have said my dressing desire has increased with age I have not shared this side of me with my wife but with retirement in the near future I will be running out of time to do this in small steps.
    My partner comes back with things for me from time to time. Like eye shadow or (cheap) jewelry. The other day she bought me a pair of ladies sunglasses.

Quote Originally Posted by Crissy 107 View Post
    Christie ann, If my wife said that it would be with a sarcastic tone, yours obviously did not do that which is great. !
    Don’t worry, her comment was delivered with plenty of sarcasm. I just deflected and owned it.

I consider myself lucky that my wife was accepting for the most part. Granted, in the very beginning I was taking steps like you do when you?re a kid playing red light/ green light or mother may I with the Giant steps. Maybe if I had taken smaller ones and savored it more I would be more thrilled with my dressing now.
    If you only knew the power of the pink fog! ~Joss

Regarding wife's comments.... and pierced ears.

Just do the ears, ask for forgiveness. Many men have their ears done.

Sarcastic wife? I am afraid I taught my wife how to do it. I can be pretty sarcastic at times too.

My wife only bought me panties years ago, nothing in the last 15 years. Too bad, I like her taste in clothes.

Acceptance and dressing with her around is so far away I do not know if I will ever get there. She knows and tells me when she is coming home as a heads up and as a signal to clear the girly stuff up before she is home. That is a nice wife for me.

Today I am looking pretty good in my black outfit, short skirt and new thigh high cable knit tights.

Quote Originally Posted by Crissy 107 View Post
    ....Candy, Wearing bras and getting your ears pierced are not small steps to me but I wish you the best girl!
    Thanks Crissy...ya, hence why I don't wear a bra yet or have pierced ears.... *sigh* ...but it is how you present the garment, read below....

Quote Originally Posted by Jillcder View Post
    Candy you are living the dream having a wife that buys your panties is awesome.....
    Don't get the idea my wife accepts my cross dressing...we are in a DADT relationship for sure. She know somethings I do are of a coddled nature.
    The panties, camisoles, perfumed lotions, and epulated arm and leg acceptance is do to me playing up my dry skin condition, while in husband mode.
    She found me silky male polyester boxers in 2005, as my cotton ones were really bothering me. *wink*
    By 2010, they stopped making them. So she suggested some women's satin boy short panties and bought me a few pairs.
    I didn't like how short they were cut and later she bought me Barbra brand full cut satin panties, even a few were pink.
    I love it when a plan comes together.
    The women's high waist shapers and open bottomed girdles I wear, when in the mood, she bought me to help me with a slight hernia I played up.
    The long fingernails and gloss nail polish as accepted as a way to stop the "nasty habit" of biting my nails.
    As far as bra wearing, as she knows I have breasts, it is not too far fetched that a bad back condition and my boobs are causing back issues.
    I am trying to get her to buy me a few bras (without asking), but it is tough. Even if I can get her to suggest a sports bra, I'd jump on board...as I can turn it into my "go to" full soft cup bras, in no time.
    My wife has tattoos on her legs, why can't I have earrings?
    I don't even have a tattoo and I am a former Navy sailor!
    Short steps...it's taken 10 years to feel somewhat fem in guy mode.
    She retires in 5 or so years, so...if I can get her into buying me just one bra by then, it is not too far off where presenting feminine will happen as womens clothes fit better when wearing lingerie, right?!?! I am sure by then, she will have to accept or move on. By small steps, it makes it easier to accept without the initial shock of outright spilling the beans! It is working....why change what works for us?

Quote Originally Posted by MiniRock View Post
    My partner comes back with things for me from time to time. Like eye shadow or (cheap) jewelry. The other day she bought me a pair of ladies sunglasses.
    Now that is what I call having a accepting ...or at least somewhat tolerant spouse! Nice!
    Last edited by candykowal; 04-29-2021 at 04:38 PM.
    Candice Coleen Kowal ....all my friends call me Candy!

Candy

My first thought was that I want your wife. But after your second post above, I find that my wife is like your wife, except that mine doesn't want to see anything.

why you want everything and is just waiting for you to really "come out" to her.

It's like the lame excuse for crossdressing, "I lost a bet". I don't think anyone believes that excuse.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.