Thread: a dream came true: a rock and roll queen

a dream came true: a rock and roll queen

Hi girls, I simply cannot stop making these videos. It is such great fun to dress up, play the music and make a clip in which I am a complete girlband. Is that not where we all dreamt about when we were young? I did and I never realised that one day I would be in a girlband. What do I say? I am a girlband (allright, maybe an elderly lady-band, but who cares). Great fun to do this and great to share it with you here. I really feel like a rock and roll queen, Fiona

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=geC_MYEZKT4

Platinum Member
    Hi Foina, That is an awesome Video, >Orchid**00**
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Hi Fiona, Good for you to have achieved that feeling. I do enjoy seeing your well produced videos. I was an active musician many years ago, with the hidden fantasy of being a hippy flower girl folk musician. That fantasy never reached the light of day. I moved into other professions, and haven?t played outside my home for probably 35 years. What did stay with me was my love of finger style guitar and I sometimes put on a dress, pick up my Martin, and play.

Keep your thing going. Cheers, vale