Interesting day. A few days ago wife found a red skirt at Macy's for $15. I looked at it and decided to check the size chart. Good move, as XL was 32 waist. Boy oh boy, I can't remember those days. So told her it wouldn't work, but it gave me the idea to check out Macy's cheap skirts. I found another red skirt in my size and ordered it. She has also so ordered a top for herself with 3/4th sleeves. It didn't fit, and after claiming dibs on a simple white top yesterday it dawned hey, instead of giving to girls, you can wear it. So when came out of shower, it was on bed. " Wear this today for our TV time." Like I'm going to say no, yeah. But when we looked in closet the closest skirt was a clashing red and black skirt just didn't make it. Then this afternoon the other $15 skirt arrived. A matching red, what are the odds? It was too hot for wig and hose, so just used blue peep toe medium heel wedges. I felt good. Wheeeeeeeee. A good night. Going next time with wig. I just can't stand wigs when the temps are in the 90's.