Thread: Oh the primp

Oh the primp

I'm home.laundry is done now I find my self alone for a couple days . So the primp begins I have read some post wear lady's lose the energy to go through the complete change but I love primping shaving doing my nails toe and fingers doing my best with make-up putting on a dress or skirt and going for a ride then putting on my night gown and relaxing for the night waking in femme.one day this will be every day

Sara,

Starting the day enfemme is just a lovely thing to be able to do. Getting up in your nightie, slipping on a dressing gown, downstairs to grab some breakfast before getting ready to go out for the day. What's not to like.
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed

First read without my glasses I missed the R... yeah... Primping is always fun!!!! Luck girl!

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I'm a CD, and prepping is NOT always fun. It can be a long, tedious, and frustrating process if I'm not satisfied when I finish!

Of course, If I like what I see in the mirror, it's all worth while!

But, I can only find the time and energy to complete this transition to a pretty, female about once a week. And, anything less than a complete transformation is a waste of time for me.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!