Thread: Mom and I got out

Mom and I got out

Mom and I got out this afternoon,a little shopping and meet up with a couple more moms of transgender kids.We meet up with these two other moms and and their kids twice a month for lunch every Saturday.One mom has a daughter my age also a fulltime MTF crossdresser and the other mom has a daughter that is genderfluid dressing as female.We talk about our lives and mom surprised me.Looked at me and said she is glad to have a much happier daughter in her life to this day.I took it well and we hugged telling her thank you.Then mom and I went shopping,dress and bikini shopping for me and dress shopping for her.Bought me a dark navy dress and a black two piece bikini for me.Mom bought herself a ivory dress.All my life,I learned about my mom and it is she wants me to live a happy life.

Silver Member
    That sounds so nice. You mom is the sweetest, just like all the others in your group. Sadly, not everyone has the kind of support we all need to live healthy lives, but maybe your story is a sign things are changing.

These two other moms agree with mine,love and accept us for who we are.This other fulltime crossdresser which her name is Alexis,her mom knew she wasn't like any normal boy like me growing up.Alexis came out at age 8 finally and we are good friends to this day

Mom is my biggest encouragement,she saw me growing I was going to be one of the girls one day.She was right.Pup is doing great and getting bigger

The one whom is genderfluid,Tara I am good friends with also.We talked about how we were this way all of our lives.Alexis still remembers the time she put on her mom's make up on for the first time at age 8.One memory I brought up is I was the big brother that became the big sister to my 2 younger brothers.Mom agreed with me on this 100%.
    Last edited by Di; 05-02-2021 at 09:28 AM.

Cass, You are one very lucky girl! Your Mom is a special person for sure.
    Hey, how is the pup doing?
    Crissy

Cass, I'm so glad you have a support group of a kind.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Aspiring Member
    Cass,

Your mom is very special. BRAVA to her and the other two mothers for their openness.

This world needs more people, who are open to accepting transgender individuals and who treat them with dignity.

Love and acceptance is a wonderful thing, especially when it's from somebody important to you, such as a parent or spouse. Enjoy it. You are a lucky girl.

Mom knows me very well too,she is a Hogan's Heroes fan and loves watching the reruns.Gave me my nickname,"Marya" and this all started watching one episode together,Kamikazes.Told me I reminded of Marya in that episode and I admited to her she was right,sound like her and has stuck ever since