Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kentucky Derby

I have subscriptions to two streaming dirt track channels and watch live live races all weekend. No dresses or hats but racing shirts, hats and blue jeans are the standard garb. My Sprint Car life is overwhelmingly male and I have been known to travel all over the Midwest chasing them. The motel stays have the benefit of getting out from under the wife?s watchful DADT. That has been my go-to travel alibi during the summer for years. I try to extend the stay for an extra night so I can go to races one night and get my girl on the next. No interest in horse racing but I love doing Knoxville, Eldora, and points in between. The Outlaws and All Stars are my passion. When someone mentions Australia I think of WSS and the big races down under. LOL

I googled Kentucky Derby dresses 2021
    Some pretty outfits! The hats do seem like a must!