Thread: So excited!

So excited!

I'm going to have a week to myself!

I had one day, back in March. I really wasn't feeling it then. I rushed through my makeup and wasn't satisfied with the experience.

I'm not out, so I'll just dress-up at home, but I'll probably do something everyday.

I'm already planning on painting my toenails once my SO is at the airport. I'm dropping her off, then going home to start the festivities!

I can't wait!

Oh, I sense the 'pink fog' rolling in. Enjoy!

Gold Member
    Enjoy your new venture, have Fun

Let the fun begin, lucky you!!
    Crissy

Platinum Member
    Hi Nicole, Pace yourself and leave a half day to make sure everything is cleaned up at the end of the week,

>>>>>>Orchid**oo**
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Good for you Nicole enjoy your girl time and dress the week away! Also great advise from Blue Orchid it would be shame to wreck your girl week by leaving out a pair of panties for your SO to find.

Get it girl!

Nicole,

Are you planning to make this a 24/7 week and by that I mean sleeping enfemme and then staying enfemme all the way through each day or will the demands of normal life get in the way?

This does seem like an opportunity to get out dressed even if it's just for a drive. Any plans?

Nicole, So glad you are getting a chance to dress. I get my first time to dress on May 22 since before lock down. I am pretty excited.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    Have a great week and be sure to let us all know how it goes.

Platinum Member
    Enjoy the experience. Pre-COVID and pre-wife's retirement I use to get seven to ten days to be totally en femme 24/7 (retiree). Now, I'd settle for one overnight day of wife away. If you have the ability to take a drive perhaps you may want to do it. That's how I and probably many here got our feet wet. I'd drive to and get out of my car to drop a book into the libraries night deposit slot, mail a letter or retrieve one of those free community newspapers. Don't forget to be organized so you do not leave something for a non-accepting wife to find. Have fun.

Nicole: Have fun and enjoy the week long freedom do fully immerse yourself in the feminine fantasy of your dreams. Enjoy the wonderful experience of living in your pink cloud for a week.

I won't be enfemme 24/7. I've never been out of the house dressed. I've often thought of taking a late night drive. I'm not sure if I'm up to that yet.

I also have two small dogs and no yard in which to leave them alone. So I have to plan my time in between bathroom breaks. I usually bring them out two or three times before I get dressed up. They are used to being alone while we're at work, but when we're home, they can't seem to hold it as long.

I'll have to remove the toenail polish the day before my SO gets home. I'm going fishing with a buddy that morning and don't want to run the risk of having to take off my shoes and socks if he needs help getting the boat in the water. I'll probably pack everything up the day before.

Thank all. I'll let you know how it goes.

Love, Nicole.

Yes I must say sounds very exciting for you! Do enjoy yourself and relax...... I am sort of spoiled living alone I have no waiting periods to dress.....
    As many as 43 percent of all people with gender dysphoria attempt suicide in their lives. dont let yourself become part of that very tragic statistic.
    Balance-Dignity-Acceptance-Responsibility-

Quick update.

Saturday was ok. Couldn't get my eyeshadow right. But still enjoyed my time.

Sunday was better. Wore fake nails and did great with the polish.

Got my right eye lashes on perfectly. Left eye, not as good, but I could cover the flaws with eyeliner.

I'm terrible at pics. I get one good pic out of 30. I wish I was better at that.

All my pics are too large to post. I need to compress them.

Today, underdressing at work. Toenails painted, panties, and thigh highs! I love the feeling of the nylons!

More to come.

Love Nicole

Sounds like you're having a great time, you lucky thing!

It's great having plenty of time and not having to rush isn't it!

I'll look forward to the pics when you've got them ready.
    Reconnecting with my feminine side - and just enjoying each day!