Thread: Quick surprise

Quick surprise

I was in the grocery store and as I rounded a corner, a big guy appeared. I am a big guy, but he was bigger than me. We passed pretty quickly with just a nod between us. Then I glanced down and he was wearing sandals with bright red toe nails. Did not get to make eye contact again, but made me smile under my mask. I was proud of his boldness. Now to get up some boldness of my own.

Platinum Member
    Hi Jacke, As I walk through the Home Depot or Lowe's
    I wonder how many of those Macho Guys are also Under Dressed, >Orchid **OO**
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Jacke, Here in the city I have seen guys with nail polish on quite regularly.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Hi Jacke, I'm out and about most days in my painted nails here in my small town. Also in my female
    pants and shirts.

Let some big macho dude have a daughter ask to paint his toes. Most will be happy to let them. I had a super macho friend let his daughter put make up on him. He looked like a sesame street, street walker but he didn't care.

Quote Originally Posted by JenniferMBlack View Post
    Let some big macho dude have a daughter ask to paint his toes. Most will be happy to let them. I had a super macho friend let his daughter put make up on him. He looked like a sesame street, street walker but he didn't care.
    My daughters have done the nail polish part to me. I've happily gone along of course, but I would go along even if I wasn't trans. Kids don't care; they just care their daddy gave them a fun day.

My daughters are 46, 44, and 36 so they don't paint my toenails but their daughters might offer to do that whenever we can start having them overnight again.